• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
*racists

:p

Iorveth is love

Iorveth is life

But can he do this?

rochegifkq9b.gif

Roche supremacy confirmed.

I can't speak for the ported versions but the original Revelations on the 3DS is a really good game. Classic Resi.

There's really not all that much classic RE over it. It's more of a RE5 with a bit more focus on horror but with most of the same annoying elements and stupid fucking co-op partners (who has terrible terrible terrible ai). But then I played it for about an hour before I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Linius

On the 3DS you play alone for most of the game. The shooter levels off the ship were kinda meh, but everything on the ship was cool.

Facism

I'm saying anyone who really gives a fuck about the intimate relationship between generic fantasy orcs and generic fantasy elves needs to re-evaluate a good portion of their BRAIN.

Add the fact that it's riddled with token bioware "romance" and all-inclusiveness.

It's a good game, but it's riddled with shit.

Linius

I really liked it.

Just finished it. Marathonned trough the last four today. I don't know why I ever stopped watching. Catching up on some stuff for my year list post. Looks like I need to check out Transparant.

Rectify is also on my watchlist, but that's two whole seasons now. Should be good though. And I noticed Les Revenants and Broadchurch are on the Dutch Netflix. Plenty to watch.

Yen

Another man that is revered in certain circles despite doing massive damage to the country.

We're a weird bunch of people when it comes to choosing icons.
Boring Irish politics thing here:
Can't say I know much of the Republic's politics post 1920s-ish (beyond of course, knowing that every politician and leader you've had has been corrupt/a bastard, and also the awful church influence). Never really understood why the only two parties who've ever got into power are, to an outsider's eyes, exactly the same - conservative, centre-right to right.

Wilbur

Banned
Uptown funk is a fucking TUNE

Good video as well

Bruno mars is one of those likeable cunts like justin timberlake who can do everything. Good on them.

Arnie

Uptown funk is a fucking TUNE

Good video as well

Bruno mars is one of those likeable cunts like justin timberlake who can do everything. Good on them.
I love those sorts of people.

Why hate. Straight up ballers.

I'm currently drowning in a universe of pillows in a galaxy far, far up north. Loving it. So excited to drift into my subconscious.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine getting cheese dust down your cock hole. Bellcheese :debuchy

Gandalf v the balrog looks so good on bluray

Two towers has an amazing opening and incredible last hour, but the first disc of the extended edition is well fuckin slow, even for LOTR

Wilbur

Banned
I love those sorts of people.

Why hate. Straight up ballers.

I'm currently drowning in a universe of pillows in a galaxy far, far up north. Loving it. So excited to drift into my subconscious.

Innit. Nothing but respect for someone who can do fucking everything. Fair play, Justin. Good lad.

That sounds like a supreme experience. Getting to see Liverpool win in person as well... what a Christmas for you.

Mine's almost over. Tomorrow and Monday off and then working every day up until and including Sunday. Crashing back to Earth with a colossal fucking wallop.

Waiting for the day you arrive on horseback and whisk me off to fucking Angel.

Arnie

Innit. Nothing but respect for someone who can do fucking everything. Fair play, Justin. Good lad.

That sounds like a supreme experience. Getting to see Liverpool win in person as well... what a Christmas for you.

Mine's almost over. Tomorrow and Monday off and then working every day up until and including Sunday. Crashing back to Earth with a colossal fucking wallop.

Waiting for the day you arrive on horseback and whisk me off to fucking Angel.
I reckon you'll get a call in the new year. We interviewed a junior and my director joked about bringing me to meet him to see he look in my face. Apparently he was a grade S whopper.

Going the Swansea match on Monday. Imagine if I see two wins during my Christmas interval. Either way I'm getting fucking wasted. Been boozing with my dad all day today. Was scoffing chips and gravy at like 6.

L1NETT

Just finished it. Marathonned trough the last four today. I don't know why I ever stopped watching. Catching up on some stuff for my year list post. Looks like I need to check out Transparant.

Rectify is also on my watchlist, but that's two whole seasons now. Should be good though. And I noticed Les Revenants and Broadchurch are on the Dutch Netflix. Plenty to watch.

Rectify is a good bit of drama, not top 10 worthy imo.

Would recommend The Code and Gomorrah over that. And probably broadchurch

Also....series 2 of Broadchurch. Saw on an ad t'other day. Fucking WHY?

Wilbur

Banned
I reckon you'll get a call in the new year. We interviewed a junior and my director joked about bringing me to meet him to see he look in my face. Apparently he was a grade S whopper.

Going the Swansea match on Monday. Imagine if I see two wins during my Christmas interval. Either way I'm getting fucking wasted. Been boozing with my dad all day today. Was scoffing chips and gravy at like 6.

Sound. I'll swot up and get hammered every day just in case they ring.

I saw all your FB photos :lol. Your dad seems a proper LAD

I've just fucking picked at food all day. Had a shit that almost finished me. I honestly felt drained; physically, mentally, emotionally. It was like that scene in MGS4 when you're hammering that button for eight minutes and Snake is crawling down that corridor.

Finally the snake crawled out. I came out and just rested against the door, swaying. Dean was in bits.

Arnie

Sound. I'll swot up and get hammered every day just in case they ring.

I've just fucking picked at food all day. Had a shit that almost finished me. I honestly felt drained; physically, mentally, emotionally. It was like that scene in MGS4 when you're hammering that button for eight minutes and Snake is crawling down that corridor.

Finally the snake crawled out. I came out and just rested against the door, swaying. Dean was in bits.
I've eaten a vegetable Dahl in the last three hours and I'm seriously worried.

Linius

Gomorrah is a good shout. Completely forgot about it.

I really don't understand what it'll be about

If they somehow put
Ellie and Hardy back together, still in the town
it'll have to be contrived as fuck

Honestly, the reveal at the end of S1 annoyed me more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom