• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given he scored one and assisted another I think it was the right decision.

You should be beating QPR at home and it would have been a cakewalk if Giroud wasn't such an idiot.

West Ham are a much tougher opponent and are (currently) challenging for your coveted 4th place.

Also, as far as I can see Sanchez is starting anyway?

bud

this game just makes me realize arsenal could've won a respectable amount of trophies in the past decade if only arsene had changed his tactics accordingly in certain games.

This is Paddy Power and the BBCs fault. Paddy Power paying us out as champions already and BBC saying on the description of MOTD today 'Southampton take on champions elect Chelsea.

Also might be cause we're playing shit.

bobito

Banned
this game just makes me realize arsenal could've won a respectable amount of trophies in the past decade if only arsene had changed his tactics accordingly in certain games.

At times i'm not sure what arsenals plan a is, it at times appears to be play all your best players and hope for a moment of magic.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
This is Paddy Power and the BBCs fault. Paddy Power paying us out as champions already and BBC saying on the description of MOTD today 'Southampton take on champions elect Chelsea.

in fairness I think Saints are playing quite well. They've managed to keep Cesc out of the game so far.

Remember you saying Chelsea would walk the league too?

You all jinxed Chelsea, and my anti jinxing stood no chance

in fairness I think Saints are playing quite well. They've managed to keep Cesc out of the game so far.

Yeah you are playing really well. But if we're on top form we should be winning.

Remember you saying Chelsea would walk the league too?

You all jinxed Chelsea, and my anti jinxing stood no chance

I'm pretty sure I always said it would be between us and City. I don't think I ever said we would walk it.

inky

Ugh, missed the United game. But who's gonna wake up at 6 am on a holiday Sunday. England pls.

Chelsea... :O

Wooden, double pls.

Clegg

Need to change things against Stoke. They would have stitched us right up the way we played that second half.
Tbf it's hard to change things when you have half a dozen players still unavailable for selection due to injury. We didn't even play badly today. Just couldn't finish. Some of our players look like they could use a rest though.

But with Shaw and Rafael fit again we'll move away from a back 3. Once Herrera and Blind. One back we'll have more balance in midfield too.

L1NETT

Roy Carroll and Alan smith playing here. Absolute fossils this county side

Anyway freezing me nipples off, hope all the 3oclocks go well

Cya at half time of I don't freeze into carbonite around the half hour

C'MON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom