• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Kane was decent. The fact we are all arguing about someone putting in a decent performance is remarkable.

Rumbo put himself about, looked terminally ill every time the camera zoomed in on him, and, to his discredit, shat himself in front of goal.

Kane didn't actually do a damned sight more, especially considering Spurs were working the ball up to him rather than pumping it in his direction for him to compete against Fazio/Vert.

I realise one is foetal and being paid from the pistachio nut jar and the other is Rumbo

Clegg

Someone mentioned that our build up play from the back is still poor. That was seen again today.

None of our defenders are great on the ball. If we want to do it properly then we need Carrick dropping back further to get the ball, but that leaves us with no proper midfielders further up the pitch. We badly need Blind and Herrera back.

Hazard is incredible

Hope Sterling is taking cues from him. Certainly has the stature to twist away from defenders in a similar way, which would be boss combined with his pace.

I don't understands Fabregas corners. Half of them are great, the other half crawls slowly to the first post without any Chelsea players there.

Need to turn this around quickly, City are going to fuck Burnley in the ass.

Scum

arsene do you see how not entirely impossible it is to score against chelsea when you just properly set your team up

are you even reading this

fucking idiot

5YRcF.gif

Someone mentioned that our build up play from the back is still poor. That was seen again today.

None of our defenders are great on the ball. If we want to do it properly then we need Carrick dropping back further to get the ball, but that leaves us with no proper midfielders further up the pitch. We badly need Blind and Herrera back.

Rio and Vidic were not to be fucked with in the back. Strikers wouldn't even bother. Now we have defenders who just give the ball away. A bunch of once young players with potential who'll soon be playing for Leicester and QPR in the Championship in a few years.

Hixx

Beginning of the end this for Poyet imo. We will get tonked today, he will keep blaming Congerton/Short and he'll be gone before the January window closes imho. Shame, if didn't have an ego the size of the moon I genuinely believe he could be a manager who gets his teams into Europe regularly.

GQman2121

Banned
Hate that freekick. Terry was left completely unmarked at the far post, yet charged into the pack as the kick was taken. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom