• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Roy Carroll and Alan smith playing here. Absolute fossils this county side

Anyway freezing me nipples off, hope all the 3oclocks go well

Cya at half time of I don't freeze into carbonite around the half hour

C'MON CITY

Alan Smith. Damn.

Tc91

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 29s29 seconds ago
13 - Cesc Fabregas now has 13 assists, as many as any player did in the Premier League last season (Gerrard - 13). Class.

Brch14R.png

Anyway don't let that Hazard goal blur out the bad first half overall. Schurrle is adding absolutely nothing again, and a midfield of Mikel and Matic can work, but not when you start needing goals like here. Get Ramires on. I would also like another winger on but Willian is hardly an upgrade out there.

Go to PSG please.

TC pls. New 5 year contract coming up

Equaliser on HT, beat Arsenal 3-2 with a late Costa goal on FM to continue my revival up the table... what a time to be alive

CNmCbSf.png

Anyway don't let that Hazard goal blur out the bad first half overall. Schurrle is adding absolutely nothing again, and a midfield of Mikel and Matic can work, but not when you start needing goals like here. Get Ramires on. I would also like another winger on but Willian is hardly an upgrade out there.

Jose does not forget. Those players are going to get a beating of a lifetime in there. Merry Christmas cunts

KidJr

Hazard fuck me he is really good isn't he.

This is typically what I'm talking about whenever I mention players transitioning from great players to the elite echoleons of world football. Putting in performances like this week in week out for more than a season.

I really do think hazard is top three most gifted of the next generation. He's that good.

elfinke

I can't wrap my head around Schurrle. Talk about being a thorn amongst roses. A blunt thorn at that.

Clegg

Shaw out for Young. Valencia out for Rafael. Evans out for Smalling.

Keep Rumbo. Wilson would get crushed by Stoke.
Only thing about playing with four at the back is that you'd have to guess we'll be playing the diamond midfield. And with AdM, Herrera and Fellaini still injured that leaves a good chance of Fletcher starting.

I would rather not see that happen.

With Reus coming next month it'll be fine!

Scum

Shirley plus money will be traded in for Reus.

Quiche pls, pls.

We won't sign another winger/attacking midfielder even if Salah does go.

We might still go for a CM possibly (due to all the player we're linked with being mainly in that position) but I don't expect us to sign anyone, really.

Haha I'm not being serious. I don't think we'll buy anyone.

"Alex Song didn't celebrate...he was only there for a couple of years...I think that's rubbish. He should celebrate."

Well, it was waved off anyway, but six years considerably more than a 'couple.'

KidJr

What a goal that could have been by song.

I'm watching the Chelsea game because I don't wanna get pissed off with arsenal.

But someone tell me how are arsenal playing?

Hixx

FFS referee. The lad is going to have to go off with a head injury and you didn't think it was a foul. This league is a JOKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom