• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Arsenal GAF

Big fucking Sam man

It's tough taking points of this plucky Aston Villa side at home

Hixx

_79960303_danny_welbeck_reuters.jpg

Mm84Hms.png

Fuck Sunderland.

Wilbur

Banned
FUCK SPURS

god im gonna keep saying it but today in retrospect was a fuckin huge missed opportunity

Need to win at stoke. Need to.

Can we just cancel the rest of the season. We all know the top 4 is gonna stay the same now. Arsenal are not gonna relinquish that 4th spot.

edit: well hopefully not after next week :p

Wilbur

Banned
Sean Dyche, best young English manager?

I think he's good. 16 points at this stage of the season with that fucking team is a decent return. Believe they've only been thrashed once or twice too.

Linett thinks he's shit for some bizarre reason but he did a class job last year and is doing a good one this year.

TrueBlue

Fuck me, Burnley have done us a massive favor with that. Thought we'd be going to White Hart Lame on equal points with City. At least this will relieve the pressure a bit going there.

On another day I would be frustrated that we didn't get a result, but Southampton played well and we just weren't penetrative enough. Again. Can't blame the penalty that wasn't given.

Barzul

Just need to take care of Southampton now then work on overtaking Man Utd for 3rd and I'll be content for the season. It'd be good if we could get to like the semis in CL or something .

wedward

Just need to take care of Southampton now then work on overtaking Man Utd for 3rd and I'll be content for the season. It'd be good if we could get to like the semis in CL or something .

I'll feel more confident once we get Ozil, Ramsey, Arteta and Theo back.

Kos was great. So much better than all our other defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom