• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Table makes that pretty clear.

Ramsey Ozil and Theo are better than "semi-decent"

Ramsey is good. I was trolling. In fact he's excellent. So he'll be a great boon to Arse when available.

Ozil has had enough terrible games to live up to my assesement and Walcott has always been a bit hit or miss. We can uprade him from semi descent to descent :p

Fergie

Banned
Is it sustainable with such poor away form though? I suppose when everyone else is so inconsistent you can get away with it.
Well Arsenal are only 3 points behind now.

Have to really improve in this regard if the team wants to achieve top 4 finish, but the team is getting there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No word on ADM, not even in the squad

This is very very worrying

Clegg

Is it sustainable with such poor away form though? I suppose when everyone else is so inconsistent you can get away with it.
Last time United won the league they only won 5 away games all season.

Just win your home games and get the odd away win and you have a good chance of success in this league.

Wilbur

Banned
I think the fact we're third with pretty much the same squad as last season is rather commendable innit

Little cameos from our signings here and there, 22 different centre back combinations already... good stuff.

FuturusX

Well Arsenal are only 3 points behind now.

Have to really improve in this regard if the team wants to achieve top 4 finish, but the team is getting there.

If I were a betting man, I'd say UTD and Arse are now favourites for 3rd and 4th. Hopefully UTD finish 4th and the subsequently go out in the CL qualifiers :p

Last time United won the league they only won 5 away games all season.

Just win your home games and get the odd away win and you have a good chance of success in this league.

This. Away games in PL are just overall tough.

For some reason last year we had amazing away form and shit home form though. dat Moyes

Esch

Banned
B59afBeCcAAUPgH.jpg

Christ

Arnie

Is Barkley on anyone's radar next summer? City were interested in over paying, right?
I imagine all of the big clubs will look at him.

Ultimately though it relies on him wanting to leave Everton and a club putting around £40 million up for him. He's worth if, though. Will be an absolute beast in a year or two.

Salvadora

Alexis Sánchez ‏@Alexis_Sanchez 4m4 minutes ago
3 points well deserved ! Happy to be part of a TEAM of great players and very nice people!!! Thanks! !!
Honestly warmed my heart seeing that.

He's one of the mates now.

Southampton without Schneiderlin. Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom