• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Nice win for Newcastle. Fortunately Everton are in shit street. Plenty of work to be done with Newcastle's squad though. Half our Summer signings are gash and some of our other players are proper pony like Gouffran and Anita.

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 7m7 minutes ago

31 - Everton have now conceded 31 goals in the Premier League this season; they only conceded 39 in the whole of 2013-14. Downfall.

They've also lost as many games as they did in the entirety of last season.

norinrad

Newcastle only bounces back when they are in the relegation zone.

Anyway Football won today. All the big guys dropped points today.

Fabregas angry: "There was definitely contact, the referee didn't have the best game of his life and I don't think he will sleep that well tonight, he had an awful game."

Zabojnik

Fabregas angry: "There was definitely contact, the referee didn't have the best game of his life and I don't think he will sleep that well tonight, he had an awful game, there really was nothing good about his refereeing, he is a murderer."

That's where it would've ended, if Fabregas had been allowed to continue in the escalation of his analysis.

L1NETT

What a great fucking result

Comfortably in fifth, nice momentum going into millwall. Worried about piling injuries and contracts running out in jan but hopefully board may invest seeing as with a bit of cash we can deffo push for a promotion spot

Chuffed though, off to sparrow for some right nice ale

Fabregas angry: "There was definitely contact, the referee didn't have the best game of his life and I don't think he will sleep that well tonight, he had an awful game."

Cesc laying the smackdown. Love it, love it.

Jose waiting for the ref post match, he's going to lay him out

B59h6o3IEAANACk.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Poor poor result for us today. Our away form is so poor. Worrying considering we have so many tough away games to come.

Point at Spurs isn't awfully bad, truth be told. We've had worse results this season. Just the manner of it; should have been three goals up at half time.

faridmon

I am not fussed. This season is finished. All we need is a midtable finish. Some players will have to be shipped this summer and other will be benched throughout the season.

Hopefully the fighting spirit comes back again. We do have quality players, but the confidence is not there and our old age have finally caught up.

I really think this is the last we will see of Distin, Barry, Osman, Hibbert, Baines and to some degree Jagielka and good riddance because these can't play passing football for shite.

Barkley needs benching, maybe not to be selected at all. He have been up in to his arse for far too long and needs to be taight a lesson or two.

Over all, I am not too fussed. One thing I am worried about is that Martinez to lose the dressing room which is the big rumour at the moment.

faridmon

I think Farid is probably a good family man who pays his taxes but I've no sympathy after all the Moyes high-horseing last season

Fuck your sympathies.

I still stand by words. I respect Moyes and what he made us, but it was about time he left us for good.

Does Martinez ever admit his team have been shit

The one thing I will agree with you

Martinez is bullshitter at higher echoleon who is deluded about his brief success in order to call out on his way of doing things and his bad team plays.

Arnie

:lol Fabregas and Mourinho behaving like little gimps, this is fantastic

Also, regarding Osman, my mate got his autobiography for Christmas and the foreword is by Tony Hibbert.

Chapter one is titled: Skem

Fucking pissing myself when I heard

Point at Spurs isn't awfully bad, truth be told. We've had worse results this season. Just the manner of it; should have been three goals up at half time.
It's not as bad as losing at Leicester - but it's still poor. Spurs aren't a great team. You cant just win against the shit team away and be happy with that.

And then as you say the chances we had, it's a bad day for us. We could have gained on City and Chelsea.

Still alright considering our defence is pretty jokes. Need Di Maria to come back. I haven't even seen him for like 2 months. £60m Pls.

Ultra Palermo @UltraPalermo · 1m 1 minute ago
Zamparini: "I trusted Ceravolo, He assured me that Makienok and Bamba were adapted for Serie A and instead it wasn't that way at all."

Ultra Palermo @UltraPalermo · 2m 2 minutes ago
Zamparini: "I told Ceravolo to come in with a standing challenge; instead, he came in with a slide tackle and had a horrible ending."

Ultra Palermo @UltraPalermo · 3m 3 minutes ago
Zamparini: "I decided to sack Franco Ceravolo [ex DS] because he was in opposition to Iachini."

Ultra Palermo @UltraPalermo · 3m 3 minutes ago
Zamparini: "I've never doubted the work of Iachini; if anything, it was others, yes."

Yes Zamps! Makienok claims his first victim. Fucking cunt of an albino primate

Yen

Got a home brewing kit from my sister for Christmas. Possibly the most tense thing I'll attempt all year - so much can go wrong.

wedward

:lol Fabregas and Mourinho behaving like little gimps, this is fantastic

Also, regarding Osman, my mate got his autobiography for Christmas and the foreword is by Tony Hibbert.

Chapter one is titled: Skem

Fucking pissing myself when I heard

What is Skem?

faridmon

I'm downloading Spirited Away

is it really worth watching? or just hyped shit like Frozen?

Its amazing. Just go along with the flow and try not too think too much about its fairy-tale like setup.

Great visuals and amazing Animation makes it even more perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom