• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
suen is back
02Do2Ff.png

Suen

Thank you Suen. I try to be one of the nice Barcelona fans. There is enough hate shared between Madristas and other Culés here. Hopefully we can continue this friendship of respect.
Thank you Messi. As an example for all Barcelona fans I hope we can continue a strong friendship of respect. We need to mend the destructive relation between Barcelona and Madrid fans. I suggest that we use Pulga as the mediator.

Wes, ban this filth.
Please. I am a man of peace and love. I treat everyone with respect, even refs that work against my teams.

SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :(
Zabo. From my months of Italian meditation I've come to realize that Serie B is at a higher level than Serie A, and I am slowly getting used to following it.

QtfDfbC.png
SUEN IS BACK BABY
QtfDfbC.png
Esch m35. We're slowly catching up........to Gaal United. But the harsh fact is that we're forever fourth.

welcome back suen!
Thank you Jupp. How much money do you spend on food every month?

I'm glad to see another multi-teamer here. Let us work against FortuneFaded.

suen is back
02Do2Ff.png
Thanks m8. We're all #WengerIn and #HalaMadrid.

Then you realised they are shit and don't win anything, so you started supporting real madrid.
Welcome. Who do you support?

L1NETT

Sun (I know) saying Saints in for Rhodes

sounds like fucking shite to me. Dunna know

Didn't they buy Long for quite a few quid. Will take some dosh to crowbar Rhodes out of there.

I support more than one team. I support Coventry and England. I'm never going to see a trophy lifted am I?

Team with most annoyingly placed stadium

Booking up to go to Ricoh in Feb with our game (on Valentines day, very romantic)....why the fuck is the stadium so out the way

Got to take a train, then a bus, then another bus, then a horse, then the tardis and then do a Takeshi Castle style assault course to get to the away turnstile. Disgrace

Actually wait no you lost to MK Dongs whose stadium is in a fucking RETAIL PARK NEAR FUCKIN NOWHERE

LTWheels

There seems to be a lot of talk going on about Pardew taking over at Palace. Really strange.

Newcastle are not going to get rid of Pardew. He's exactly what the owners want - not relegated, not Europa. He's able to achieve this with limited resources whilst losing their best players. The fanbase are so fanatic towards the club that they are not going to protest in a way that hurts the owners (ie boycotting games).

Wilbur

Banned
Pardew’s four years on Tyneside have featured some dramatic highs and lows with Chris Hughton’s successor variously leading Newcastle, against all odds, to a fifth-place finish, winning the manager of the year award, head-butting Hull City’s David Meyler and surviving a relegation dalliance.

He's just the best, isn't he?

Suen

I have but it has to be a team with no chance of winning anything in my lifetime of supporting. I'm thinking of Inter.
Inter is in a funny situation. People thought Thohir was going to splash out the cash needed to buy great players, something similar to the golden Marotti era, instead Mancini is talking about how FFP is "hurting" them and how they can't compete with the rich teams.

Welcome, who do you support?
Welcome, who do you support?

Carbonox

I don't think I'd support Newcastle if we didn't have Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew. Kinnear was something else as well.

rest in peaces greg kinnear

Team with most annoyingly placed stadium

Booking up to go to Ricoh in Feb with our game (on Valentines day, very romantic)....why the fuck is the stadium so out the way

Got to take a train, then a bus, then another bus, then a horse, then the tardis and then do a Takeshi Castle style assault course to get to the away turnstile. Disgrace

Actually wait no you lost to MK Dongs whose stadium is in a fucking RETAIL PARK NEAR FUCKIN NOWHERE

There's been campaigning since the stadium was built for a train station to be placed nearby.

Suen

Parma will rise again. New owners, Suen. Game changer.
Taci's involvement has been denied throughout the whole purchase of the club, but one of our first signings is an Albanian DM - Andi Lila. I have no fucking idea who this is, probably Taci's nephew or something. Also, we have like €4-5m to spend, which barely makes me feel comfortable regarding our financial situation (and it's not like I feel any better with a shady person like Taci). Still, it's better than staying on the sinking ship of that fat cunt we had before. We need to get rid of the 100+ players we have though.

We're also linked with Pandev...please.

The future does not look bright Zabo.

L1NETT

Seriously though, you cant say he's doing a good job? On that budget, with that squad?

I think he's the best ginger bearded manager with no hair in world football

I jest yeah, he's surpassed what i expected them to do

Still expect them to get relegated but he's done pretty well. Haven't watched any of their games in fairness.

Still a championship potato though

Linius

I know where is that from but I'm afraid to tell. =S

I blame my brother, made me play that shit for the longest time.

It's socially acceptable to say you've played Yu-Gi-Oh when you're around my age. No shame bro.

But this has something to do with a guy who uses this as his avatar at my Dutch forum. His nickname is Beaver Warrior too :/

Linius

There is nothing socially acceptable about Yu Gi Oh, even as a kid you knew Pokemon was superior.

They weren't around at the same time over here. Yu Gi Oh became popular when I started high school. Pokemon was more of a primary school thing. If you told people you're collecting pokemon cards at high school they'd laugh at you. Everyone played yu gi oh around that time over here. Only card game I actually played. Pokemon I only collected.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
There is nothing socially acceptable about Yu Gi Oh, even as a kid you knew Pokemon was superior.

as a kid i just collected pokemon cards like a retard without knowing how to play. at least I downloaded the GBC game on my 3DS this year so I finally know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom