• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Hard 2nd half for us today.

Thought we stood up well to it though, Morgan red unavoidable. Has to bring him down there.

Harry Reed will boss Arsenals "midfield" anyway.

Oh no I'm a little girl, I will run into this castle thing or whatever because my parents moved and there's some weird creatures, also look at these social comments. Hayao Mitsubishi is a genius.

faridmon

<3

Is Mr Martinez still the correct man to take Everton forward

And more importantly

Will you take Adnan on loan

Mr Martinez is receiving a lot of flak at the moment from the fans, and yes he does deserve it for being such an obtuse and stubborn manager.

But I still think he will come good... hopefully!

Yes, pls Adnan would improve our squad by 300%

Oh no I'm a little girl, I will run into this castle thing or whatever because my parents moved and there's some weird creatures, also look at these social comments. Hayao Mitsubishi is a genius.

Just accept you have a bad taste, its easier that way.

Elchele

Its amazing. Just go along with the flow and try not too think too much about its fairy-tale like setup.

Great visuals and amazing Animation makes it even more perfect.

Comparing Spirited Away and Frozen would be like comparing Godfather and Step Up 2: The Streets.

I agree. Frozen is that much better.

Great.

I forgot I have to watch Fargo (the TV series) too.
AkpmCMU.png

edit: WHERE'S KENKA

Your racism have no boundaries, Wooden!
Just accept Japanese stuff to be good sometimes.

Like 80% of my favorite games are Japanese.
Brch14R.png

and I'm not actually completely serious, Spirited Away was pretty good. I don't quite understand how it's seen as some masterpiece though, and I don't quite get the huge hate for Frozen there seems to be on GAF, that was a pretty alright movie too.

Brch14R.png

and I'm not actually completely serious, Spirited Away was pretty good. I don't quite understand how it's seen as some masterpiece though, and I don't quite get the huge hate for Frozen there seems to be on GAF, that was a pretty alright movie too.

I don't hate Frozen I just think after all the hype it got it still wasn't even as good as Tangled in my opinion

faridmon

Brch14R.png

I was just joking too <3

Anyways, Agreed on both points. There is a reason why Frozen is popular and its a well made, well animated musical film that appealed to anyone and the hatred comes from the fact that people can't stand anything popular on GAF. Speed racer is just loved because no one knows what the fuck is it.

Spirited Away may not be his best movie, but it was well entertaining with great visuals and neat story line which appealed to, again, everyone. Whoever want to see the deep social commentary could very well do so, but whoever wants a light-hearted adventure, its was a blast to watch.

Hixx

Does anyone want to play CS;GO?

I am so bored and I kind of want to to bed because I just had a big meal but if I go to bed I will wake up at like 1am and it will be YOUR fault for not playing csgo.

Does anyone want to play CS;GO?

I am so bored and I kind of want to to bed because I just had a big meal but if I go to bed I will wake up at like 1am and it will be YOUR fault for not playing csgo.

Cola and Penny are already playing. We should get them together.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I told Wooden you dont go 0-9 without practice, he laughed, i laughed

Its abnormal banter

Oh and Alan smith and Roy Carroll were hilariously shit today

So past it i could smell them in the kop

We lost to them at home. Didn't even get a single shot on target.

But enough about football. I just took the dogs for a walk and was on my way back when a guy was trying to get out of the first floor window onto a mini-roof below screaming 'help me' and there was a woman screaming then he is dragged back in and nothing. I didn't have a phone so I knocked on the nearest house with lights on and shortly a husband and wife come out to help. The window is opened again with the guy trying to get out and a woman going through the front door so the neighbour goes inside the house. The guy then starts talking to the neighbour saying he just wants to leave the house and is then negotiated into leaving via the front door instead and he thanked me as I walked past.

City game was a hard watch today. They started off shite, finally hit their stride and played some brilliant football then come second half it all went to pieces. Piss poor performance overall but well done to Burnley they made the most of it. I found Pellegrini's tactical decisions to be very bizarre (as I find myself doing quite often) and asks too much of the defence time and time again, especially when they seemed to be all over the place like today, Zabaletta was missing his usual tenacity, Demichelis lacked any command as the senior defender, Mangala was like a bull in a china shop on ketamine and Kolarov didn't know his left from his right and looked very lost without a striker to aim for. I'm not even arsed about the linesmans inability to spot an offside as Burnley deserved the draw. Love watching the play between Silva, Navas and Nasri though, they have really come alive without a striker taking the focus.

Man U game was bobbins and Chelsea were very unfortunate not to get the win.

nooooooooooooooo.
Fucked over by that goal earlier. Changed the game.

It's Burnley. At home.

Even we beat them. Away.

There's no excuse whatsoever for dropping points to them from a 2-0 lead. Honestly, I couldn't see Chelsea doing the same, and that's why I'd still be very surprised if they didn't win the title. Talk about letting them off the hook.

Oh, and Mangala is shite.

Happy for Leicester. Hull can do one.

jts

...hate me...
I fell asleep coz today is sunday and City let a 2 goal lead slip through against fucking Burnley
nt5j5sS.png

This is the worst day of my life.

Now to check on PSN and destroy noobs on FIFA if up.

jts

...hate me...
PSN is still down.

Why some fucks acting like it's up and getting my hopes high.

I hope we get #DriveClub after this FFS.

Suen

image.php

Have you always supported Parma?
Yes. It was the first team I started following of those three. It has a special place in my ray-less heart.

I read your posts here when I was a lurker Messi. As a new member of this community I just want to let you know that you are one of the best Barcelona fans here.

Not another multi-teamer.
Thank you! I look forward to participate in your discussions here!

Messi

Yes. It was the first team I started following of those three. It has a special place in my ray-less heart.

I read your posts here when I was a lurker Messi. As a new member of this community I just want to let you know that you are one of the best Barcelona fans here.

Thank you! I look forward to participate in your discussions here!

Thank you Suen. I try to be one of the nice Barcelona fans. There is enough hate shared between Madristas and other Culés here. Hopefully we can continue this friendship of respect.

Frozen is vapid shite and the centrepiece song is horribly sung.

Disagree, but respect your opinion.

jts

...hate me...
A tip that was posted on the gaming side was to set MTU to 1473 in the Internet settings. It's been working fine for me all day.
I read about it earlier but I didn't want to go all NASA on my Playstation.

I didn't want to change the settings because I'll have to change the DNS for Unblock-us once again :(

Well, I did it anyway. It is working. Thanks!

K1LLER7

The Dutchman made three defensive changes during the match at White Hart Lane, in what was the Reds' second game in three days. Rafael came on for Antonio Valencia at half-time, before Chris Smalling and Luke Shaw made their returns to the team as replacements for Jonny Evans and Paddy McNair respectively.

"I made the changes because of tiredness, not because players weren&#8217;t playing well," the manager told MUTV. "I had to make changes, and could have made more because the strikers were on their last legs.

"The players were tired because we&#8217;ve had to play twice in 48 hours. It&#8217;s scientifically proven that the body can&#8217;t recover within two days, and we&#8217;ve seen the effects of that today."

United's starting line-up was unchanged from the Boxing Day win over Newcastle but van Gaal admitted his alternatives were limited. "We still have four injuries, and Marouane Fellaini is ill. Angel Di Maria, Daley Blind, Marcos Rojo and Ander Herrera are currently out."

There was, however, a positive update on the latter player, with van Gaal stating "Ander will be coming back this week" as the Reds prepare to face Stoke City with, this time, a full three days falling between that New Year&#8217;s Day fixture and the Tottenham encounter.

Ander coming back is a boost.

Will probably be on the bench but hopefully we can go back to a diamond now that Rafa and Shaw are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom