• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's no way Shelvey will get a suspension for his elbow and Sterling missing out on one too

I think they will both escape. There is no way the officials can say they didn't see the incidents. Both were spotted and not punished.

B6DcBxrCAAEqWfM.jpg

GorillaJu

Well, all of our new signings this year that played had great games while they were out there. Can, Moreno, Manquillo, Lallana, Markovic, all sharp. Balotelli, well... He's Balotelli.

Good performance, even if we needed jammy goals to kill the game

Can, Henderson, Lallana and Coutinho were boss, and everyone else was okay except for Sterling, who needs to calm the fuck down. We'll be lucky if he doesn't get banned for that.

El Topo

Congrats on the win LiverpoolGAF.

Nah his hand was open and it was more of a wrist movement than an arm movement. Shrug. No idea what that linesman was thinking.

Lovely game, lovely result.

Hand shouldn't be there. I'm glad they didn't hand out a red for that though.

GorillaJu

Good performance, even if we needed jammy goals to kill the game

Can, Henderson, Lallana and Coutinho were boss, and everyone else was okay except for Sterling, who needs to calm the fuck down. We'll be lucky if he doesn't get banned for that.

Sterling can't possibly catch a ban for that, the ref was right there.

Enzo Pérez to Valencia is a done deal, Benfica will get 25 million €. That's quite a blow for them, they always look a much weaker team without him.

pulsemyne

A nightmare game for swansea. Everything went wrong. Fabianski was terrible tonight, ashley ricards is fucking shocking, Shelvey was beyond shit. By far and away the worst I've seen swansea play this season.

L1NETT

well bugger me Brighton won a game of football.

Solly March and Colunga with the goals, won 2 at the Cottage

Sami Hypia holdin them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom