• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

COLOCCINI?!

Going to get relegated
Mm84Hms.png
Mm84Hms.png
Mm84Hms.png

Arnie

Not worried at all about anything written by the Metro, but if an actual source begins to talk about it I'll be pooing myself. Berahino for that price would be mad.

Regarding signings, all of our summer signings were brilliant tonight, with the exception of Balotelli, who walks around like he's soiled his keks.

Lallana and Can were particularly good. Sakho is fucking top, too.

Hixx

No fucking way is the Coloccini story true, man.

Though I will admit I have no idea who they will get. Needs to be a Yes Man and Pulis and Moyes will feel above that sort of restriction now.

Football is a funny game. League match at Guimarães, both teams at almost full strength and we lost 3-0.
Tonight, league cup match. Guimarães plays their best players, Sporting plays with their backup players and part of the B team. Result? 2-0 victory for us.

L1NETT

If he subs himself off will he run into the changing room and get changed into a suit or stand there barking orders to Anita in full kit

decisions

also who will be assistant manager Paul Dummett

Scum

Not worried at all about anything written by the Metro, but if an actual source begins to talk about it I'll be pooing myself. Berahino for that price would be mad.

Regarding signings, all of our summer signings were brilliant tonight, with the exception of Balotelli, who walks around like he's soiled his keks.

Lallana and Can were particularly good. Sakho is fucking top, too.

But I want Berahino at Spurs.
TmMPSj7.png

Congrats!

Thanks. It´s been a weird couple of weeks. The relationship between the president and the manager is bad, multiple rumors that the manager will be gone after today. He had a pretty angry face when we scored the second goal on the last minute, he didn´t even celebrate. He used a lot of players that were signings made by the president that he feels that aren´t good enough for the main team and they actually pull a decent perfomance and win the match.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden I hope you gif'd the mass suicide martyrdom that was on display in our first game, it was beautiful

L1NETT

Pulis' phone is basically his own personal vibrator now

---

Cleggory would rather Hughton got a shot than some mardy cunt who wears a gilet.

Walshy

Anyone watching MNF still?

Just turned it on and they announced that Coloccini was favourite for the Newcastle job.

Carragher burst out laughing and Neville just smerked as he tried to hold in the laughter :lol

Clegg

Pulis' phone is basically his own personal vibrator now

---

Cleggory would rather Hughton got a shot than some mardy cunt who wears a gilet.
I'd like Hughton to get another PL job because of the Irish connection.

But the Corporal brings the comedy factor. He's incredible.

Hixx

I got called a smurf and hacker on three different occasions in Counter Strike tonight

Once I was going negative but still better than Wooden and Penny
oiADDQI.png
oiADDQI.png

D_prOdigy

installing a player as manager

When you think about, it was the only think Ashley would have ever done. More fool us all for entertaining otherwise.

CCS

Banned
Newcastle are amazing as a neutral because they frequently fail hilariously, but not badly enough that they fall down the leagues and lose the ability to fail hilariously.

Splatt

I decided on watching Fantastic Mr Fox instead of The Liverpool game.

Still a fantastic decision, altough I'm sad I missed Markovic bossing today

Wilbur

Banned
http://www.daily mail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2890420/Louis-van-Gaal-Manchester-United-team-playing-long-balls-Premier-League-sides-follow-lead.html

(Take out the space between daily and mail)

Agree with this article. Aimless punts forward is something no one needs to do, but we don't really do that, and i agree with the villa and everton points.

Too many clubs have watched barca and spain and think we need to emulate them exactly.

I decided on watching Fantastic Mr Fox instead of The Liverpool game.

Still a fantastic decision, altough I'm sad I missed Markovic bossing today

Incredible film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom