• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time there was a moral outrage when Nani was doing keepy uppies when we were 6-0 up against Arsenal.

Fuck that shit. Devastate your opponents in every way possible.

noal

Banned
sHYvMyk.png

fthidyA.png

He reminds me of the Pukel men from LOTR.

Chiselled out of stone in ancient times is the only explanation.

Not in our current set up, we have bought too many youngsters and need a few buys at the 27-31 age bracket.

Yes that's when players are at their peak in price but we need a few more experienced players for all our youngsters to look to.

We really need to buy Cabaye in Januray, he'll be available and will really bolster the midfield as a replacement for Allen.

Buying Sandro wouldn't be bad either to make a Sandro-Cabaye midfield two, I want to say it'll be quite effective and certainly better than a Lucas-Allen midfield.
This part is just a dream though, Sandro would never move after just 6 months at QPR.

There's a reason Sandro is at QPR

Quinn massively overrating Newcastle's performance today, they barely created a half chance aside from the corner in the first half, and the goal.

I don't like panenkas

GorillaJu

struck a nerve, did I boys?

chill.

pirlo doing a panenka in a high pressure euro cup shootout = what a fucking guy

santi cazorla taunting when the game is already over = loooooooool

Honestly Filipe Luis is a lot uglier than Costa. Look at his face, it's all asymmetrical, he could probably fly if he trained his ear muscles and his face is just... Ugly.

oFjUs6r.jpg

Meanwhile Costa just looks like a 60 year old Oscar.

struck a nerve, did I boys?

I think it was Cazorla who did that lol

jts

...hate me...
what a little pussy. He would never have had the balls to do that if the goal actually mattered.

show-boating when you aren't getting blitzed by teams like Stoke City. :lol

In case you didn't get the message. CALM DOWN ODDMORSEL.

Ack5tk2.gif

Awfully timed post due to internet on train acting up.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That has got to be the 2nd most worthless goal I've seen this year, people actualy whinning about it? lol

GorillaJu

who are the "people" crying?

its just me

and its making me chuckle that so many of you think I'm like angry about a penalty.

it's like those guys who taunt in street fighter only when they're so far ahead they can't possibly lose. its cowardice. and its so very, very Arsenal.

who are the "people" crying?

its just me

and its making me chuckle that so many of you think I'm like angry about a penalty.

it's like those guys who taunt in street fighter only when they're so far ahead they can't possibly lose. its cowardice. and its so very, very Arsenal.

Tbf Willkiller made a very similar post to yours on Twitter at almost the exact same time.

P44

Thank fuck for Arsenal. Saved my FPL this week. And Perez. Had to deal with 5 suspensions/injuries including losing Agüero, and I blew my wildcard earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom