• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like those guys who taunt in street fighter only when they're so far ahead they can't possibly lose. its cowardice. and its so very, very Arsenal.

ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif

GorillaJu

I don't even know what to say

I figured loads of people would think it was a dick move like I did

obviously I touched a sensitive spot, I'm sorry

stay classy, Arsenal

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think we will win tomorrow, i think we could win by a few goals

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That's not like you Cola. Did you just jinx us?

Im strangely confident, I dont know why, maybe because they offer no real threat going forward other than Sterling.

And I think we will score

And I really want to win

Facism

Gold Member
boys, i need some halp.

Trying to buy Command and conquer definitive edition, following all the instructions to get it from Origin Mexico. Is there a problem on EA's end when using Paypal because payment won't go through.

boys, i need some halp.

Trying to buy Command and conquer definitive edition, following all the instructions to get it from Origin Mexico. Is there a problem on EA's end when using Paypal because payment won't go through.

Worked fine for me when I bought DA:I

Take some print screens for our Spanish speakers maybe

Facism

Gold Member
Worked fine for me when I bought DA:I

Take some print screens for our Spanish speaker maybe

oh it worked for me when i bough DA:I, too. It's not accepting my paypal for this purchase. I get error code 9006, which just says

"Your order could not be completed with the payment method provided.
Please try using another payment method for your purchase, trying again later, or contacting your card or account holder to continue with your purchase."

Mr Cola

I do agree though that its kind of writ for Liverpool to scrape a win, we are in a great run of wins, its at home, ADM is out, Liverpool are terrible but so is our makeshift defence.

Either way it will be an incredibly terrible game to watch.

oh it worked for me when i bough DA:I, too. It's not accepting my paypal for this purchase. I get error code 9006, which just says

"Your order could not be completed with the payment method provided.
Please try using another payment method for your purchase, trying again later, or contacting your card or account holder to continue with your purchase."

Eugh

I fucking hate vague failure statements when trying to get shit done online.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Esch

Banned
Where is Lightning? His prediction of Southampton crumbling seems to be working out.

Might have to trade Pelle soon m8s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom