• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

I love the little audio clips between segments on Second Captains. Especially the Vincent Brown Fergie's Hairdryer one.

Clegg

I love the little audio clips between segments on Second Captains. Especially the Vincent Brown Fergie's Hairdryer one.
My favourite is the Roy Jones (or is it Bernard Hopkins) "I'm an alien" bit with the spacemen song playing in the background.

Fintan

My favourite is the Roy Jones "I'm an alien" bit with the spacemen song playing in the background.
"John Hayes, Eoin! John Hayes!!"

And Joe Duffy in the intro, lol. I remember the episode of Off The Ball after that happened originally. Was good stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That American Sniper Thread

nt5j5sS.png
What's happening

Please don't tell me they actually liked it

Clegg

"John Hayes, Eoin! John Hayes!!"

And Joe Duffy in the intro, lol. I remember the episode of Off The Ball after that happened originally. Was good stuff.
"When I'm on the bus I just turn around and bite someone."

I'm gonna have to listen back to that Bernard Hopkins interview. It was demented.

Wilbur

Banned
if by won plenty you mean no leagues no cups and a couple of promotions than yeah

but Mick Mccarthy has won some promotions

also...stoke....FUN?????

wilbz plz what planet are you on.

cos that is straight oot of uranus

He's won plenty of games. He's won 5-0 in a FA Cup semi final. He's responsible for Palace's highest league finish. He's never been relegated, something which can't be said for Mick McCarthy.

And yeah, Stoke were fun. Dynamite home atmosphere made up of rowdy troglodytes, fast paced wing play, lots of tackles, lots of fun. I enjoyed watching them. I don't discredit them for parking the bus away at the likes of Chelsea or Arsenal.

Pulis is a fine manager. He's no worse than Hodgson, that's for sure.

Labadal

I'm not watching the Everton game, but Mirallas missing a penalty and getting subbed is glorious. Why didn't Baines take it?

FootballFan

lol senile old man Cruyff spouting some nonsense again
who the fuck even takes seriously what that man is saying?
even Barca fans laugh at the some of the things he says

He says some absurd shit. Legend and all but some of the stuff he says just makes you laugh or cringe lol.

Still, Cruyff <3

Linius

Lol, Assaidi said it was the wrong choice to go to Liverpool. He should have gone to Ajax instead. No shit son.

They. Never. Learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom