• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
I've only caught the last twenty minutes or so, but Everton continue to look poor. They're going to have a hard time turning down the offers this summer for a lot of their starters.

Scum

I've only caught the last twenty minutes or so, but Everton continue to look poor. They're going to have a hard time turning down the offers this summer for a lot of their starters.

Lukaku, Coleman and Barkley will be gone soon enough.

TeddyBoy

When Everton get relegated we'll take Lukaku please

rodgers.gif

Lukaku, Coleman and Barkley will be gone soon enough.

Don't forget Mirallas :(

Elchele

is this the most boring football season ever?

Bundesliga is basically over. I don't think even the most pessimist Bayern fan believes believes in Wolfsburg beoming a serious contender in the next games. especially if we beat them in the next game

BPL is over too since City choking against Arsenal and letting Mou win the league easily in January. What a time to be Woodenlung

Seria A...... lol

La Liga: well it can get interesting but I don't think Real will allow another misstep like the game in Valencia.
Barca and Best Madrid can't use their advantage anyway. they fuck it up everytime they get the chance to close the gap between them and Real

Ligue 1, m8. #believeinsagnol #nomasnegritos

GQman2121

Banned
They were filming a scene for the new Rocky movie at Goodison during the game tonight? THERE'S ANOTHER FUCKING ROCKY MOVIE?!?

Also, I would have Ross Barkley in a second for the right price. Not sure how attached he is to his boyhood club, but I'm sure he realizes that the skies the limit with his talent. Staying at Everton, the limit is the sky.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
is this the most boring football season ever?

Bundesliga is basically over. I don't think even the most pessimist Bayern fan believes believes in Wolfsburg beoming a serious contender in the next games. especially if we beat them in the next game

BPL is over too since City choking against Arsenal and letting Mou win the league easily in January. What a time to be Woodenlung

Seria A...... lol

La Liga: well it can get interesting but I don't think Real will allow another misstep like the game in Valencia.
Barca and Best Madrid can't use their advantage anyway. they fuck it up everytime they get the chance to close the gap between them and Real

Champions is still wide open

Martinez talking so much shit about the penalty.

Miralles clearly got a bollocking and subbed after he got shouted at. Baines shouldn't have let him do it, a bit surprised he let him do it really.

3Sixty

Oh yea that. Will try Carribean Cask next time, how does that one taste?

This is one I was drinking:

I prefer Caribbean but friend is cray about the triple cask.

I don't drink much whiskey these days. I'm all about my super limited 1 of 500 hundred bottles of 21 year old Glen Elgin though. I will cry when its empty.

Yen

"@JamesHorncastle: Parma’s new owners have inquired about Balotelli, per @DiMarzio. Loan until June. Player not interested though"

CassanoGivingHimselfAWedgie.jpg

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
"@JamesHorncastle: Parma’s new owners have inquired about Balotelli, per @DiMarzio. Loan until June. Player not interested though"

CassanoGivingHimselfAWedgie.jpg

why? seriously, why? he's scored 0 goals.

they would be better off signing that beach ball from last season

Clegg

Wonder who'll actually go for Falcao if United don't take the option to sig him permanently.

Arsenal would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom