• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I missed the language talk earlier.

I am going to be learning my 4th language this year. Thanks to mahmoud*(rip) who inspired me.

*sleeplessnights(perma banned)

Linius

Nintendo games rarely drop in price but at least a few times a year stores will have good sales for Nintendo games.

I'm thinking of trading my 3DS XL in, Gamestop will give $100 if its toward a new 3DS XL. Only thing is its one of those Link Between Worlds bundle where the game is digital, could i redownload the game or is it stuck to that XL system.

You should check with your retailer if they allow you to system transfer before you trade it in.

Thank you.

Ajax and Red Star Belgrade. Other than that I have a few teams I am fond of, but in general I enjoy being able to opportunistically bash a club when the situation calls for it and whinge about the state of modern football.

Not sitting comfortable for now. Time for another goal quick after the break.

Wow, that's a great deal. I dunno what to do.. kinda hate to give up my Zelda SE 3DS. :( Have to wait until I get the new system to transfer it as well.

I'm selling my zelda XL after the system transfer to cover the costs. Not a big zelda fan anyways.

Rikkun

yRgTiB6.jpg

Man U is great in PES.

You'll stop punching kids around when my PS4 will finish the downloading.

El Cid

Neo Member
was Luis Garrido any good during his time in Belgrade?

The last couple of years dozens of players from God knows where have been bought and Garrido didn't stand out positively nor negatively, so mediocre all around.

Interesting.

Welcome again. We talk a lot of shit so feel free to participate lol.

Welcome to the best community on GAF. :)

Thank you :) In all fairness the footie thread was the main reason for me to register, haven't properly gamed in years.

Godan

No idea how this Rangers and Hearts game is getting played in this snow. Player could get a bad injury as they are falling all over the place.

Nintendo games rarely drop in price but at least a few times a year stores will have good sales for Nintendo games.

I'm thinking of trading my 3DS XL in, Gamestop will give $100 if its toward a new 3DS XL. Only thing is its one of those Link Between Worlds bundle where the game is digital, could i redownload the game or is it stuck to that XL system.

If it came pre-loaded, you'll lose it I imagine. Nintendo and their lack of proper account system fuck everything up.

Probity

I don't know if online PES is for me. I've elected against using Bayern since if I lose I will be some sort of disappointment, but I really don't have a second club so it is hard to choose a team. Trying Liverpool right now but ehh. Not feeling it.

wedward

Decent interview with Krystian Bielik. Seems quite well-spoken for a 17 year old. Mentions that he'll be living with an English family who works at the club. I vaguely remember Cesc telling a similar story but I actually didn't realise it was the norm.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/k...-than-arsenal-but-wenger-swayed-me-interview/

Pls be good.

"I wanted to see how the club operates. From the coach Josef Zinnbauer I heard a lot of nice things. He told me that I fit into his concept that he saw me as an attacking midfielder for the so-called nr 8 position."

Fucking hell Wenger. What have you done?

FootballFan

I don't know if online PES is for me. I've elected against using Bayern since if I lose I will be some sort of disappointment, but I really don't have a second club so it is hard to choose a team. Trying Liverpool right now but ehh. Not feeling it.

FCB

Elchele

Decent interview with Krystian Bielik. Seems quite well-spoken for a 17 year old. Mentions that he'll be living with an English family who works at the club. I vaguely remember Cesc telling a similar story but I actually didn't realise it was the norm.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/k...-than-arsenal-but-wenger-swayed-me-interview/

Højbjerg did the same when he moved to Munich. I think it's for the best
Most of the kids decide to live in apartments of the club or such, tho

Yen

Thank you.

Ajax and Red Star Belgrade. Other than that I have a few teams I am fond of, but in general I enjoy being able to opportunistically bash a club when the situation calls for it and whinge about the state of modern football.
Welcome to the thread.
Who do you support?

Danchi

Pls be good.

"I wanted to see how the club operates. From the coach Josef Zinnbauer I heard a lot of nice things. He told me that I fit into his concept that he saw me as an attacking midfielder for the so-called nr 8 position."

Yeah, I thought that was weird, too, especially since some have been saying that because of his height we could see him pushed back into a ball-playing CB position over the next few years.

Just a complete player, obv...

KidJr

Banter I've heard this kid we've signed isn't even a dm, he's more box to box and his instincts naturally take him forward.

Sigh

Welcome El cid.

wedward

Yeah, I thought that was weird, too, especially since some have been saying that because of his height we could see him pushed back into a ball-playing CB position over the next few years.

Just a complete player, obv...

Rather he end up a DM or CB than an attacking mid. We have enough of those in our youth team.

wedward

Arse bros, what lineup do you guys expect?

-------Giroud
Santi Ozil Sanchez
--Ramsey Coq
Mon Kos Per Chambers
-------Ospina

Maybe Theo instead of Santi, but he has been playing so well I can't imagine Wenger drops him.

KidJr

Just looked in that lizard squad arrest thread up north. Some members want the dude to get 10 years?!

I find that so sad man, yeah I think they should be punished but 10 years for five days of a pretty harmless attack is bollocks.

I love gaming I really do. I was pissed off I couldn't play games online over the festive period online but no way would I want someone to get 10 years for that.

Linius

Just looked in that lizard squad arrest thread up north. Some members want the dude to get 10 years?!

I find that so sad man, yeah I think they should be punished but 10 years for five days of a pretty harmless attack is bollocks.

I love gaming I really do. I was pissed off I couldn't play games online over the festive period online but no way would I want someone to get 10 years for that.

Cyber crime is usually punished quite heavy in the US isn't it?

Esch

Banned

-------Giroud
Santi Ozil Sanchez
--Ramsey Coq
Mon Kos Per Chambers
-------Ospina

Maybe Theo instead of Santi, but he has been playing so well I can't imagine Wenger drops him.

This seems about right. I wish he'd play Bellerin instead of Chambers though :/

Pls be good.

It sounds like to me the manager of Hamburg told him that, not Wenger lol. I think Wenger sees him in a different position.

I could hardly care less about PSN and Live being down for a few days, but DDOSing idiots shouldn't get off easily. Way too many still just get away with taking sites and what not down for the fun of it, without ever getting punished. Companies do lose a lot of money from this, also much smaller companies than Sony and MS.

KidJr

-------Giroud
Santi Ozil Sanchez
--Ramsey Coq
Mon Kos Per Chambers
-------Ospina

I think I would go almost the same with the exception of Gibbs of mon if fit. We neeeed his pace against navas. Yeah agreed you can't drop santi with the way he's playing however I think we'd be better suited playing ox for more pace.

I can't ask too much of Ramsey first game back and all however I think a HUGE game for coquelin, let's see what he's really made of.

10 years? If it's in a proper prison, one week would be enough for people like that.

KidJr

I could hardly care less about PSN and Live being down for a few days, but DDOSing idiots shouldn't get off easily. Way too many still just get away with taking sites and what not down for the fun of it, without ever getting punished.

Mate all for it and I think a prison sentence is the right way to go. But 10 years! Baring in mind many people get 7 to 8 for man slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom