• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

It sounds like to me the manager of Hamburg told him that, not Wenger lol. I think Wenger sees him in a different position.

Yeah, I think so. Just wanted a reason to yell at Wenger.

We have lots of exciting attacking talent in our youth team (Zelalem, Crowley, Niles), but I don't know of any deeper mids or CB's.

Wenger said he sees Chambers at DM in the future, but I think he'll end up at CB.

Hopefully Biliek can develop into a DM.

Mate all for it and I think a prison sentence is the right way to go. But 10 years! Baring in mind many people get 7 to 8 for man slaughter.

Yeah I agree, it's too much. If it was up to those angry that they couldn't play drive club for a few days, they would probably get the death sentence. They STOLE CHRISTMAS. But I have a hard time understanding people like CecilRousso too, one week?

Probity

Barca feel as short in PES as they look in real life. Set pieces are terrible. Won with them this first match though, was pretty good game, not sure about them yet FF.

Esch

Banned
I don't even know if you are talking about football or some hipster band here.

maybe its dutch humor?
ooOWX23.png

KidJr

Yeah I agree, it's too much. If it was up to those angry that they couldn't play drive club for a few days, they would probably get the death sentence. They STOLE CHRISTMAS. But I have a hard time understanding people like CecilRousso too, one week?

I assume CecilRousso is of the train of thought that a week in a real prison is more than enough time to scare the living shot out of someone like them. Although probably true I disagree that one week is fine lol

Meier

We're so fucking lost. Please don't concede.

You'll be fine since they took off Rusnak. ;) One of our best young players, Sinan Bytyqi went over to Cambuur to replace Rusnak for the second half of the year. Hopefully he plays as well as Albert did while there.

I base that on what I remember from what the former director of Frölunda Indians (Swedish Icehockey club) told about his experiences, after being sentenced to several years in prison for his role in Frölundas.....let's say creative way of dealing with player contracts. It was horrible reading, and while one week might be a bit to short, they sure as hell won't need 10 years of they experienced what that guy did. I think it's much more about where you spend your time and with what people, instead of just how long your sentenced for.

Lightning

Banned
Arse bros, what lineup do you guys expect?

-------Giroud
Santi Ozil Sanchez
--Ramsey Coq
Mon Kos Per Chambers
-------Ospina

Maybe Theo instead of Santi, but he has been playing so well I can't imagine Wenger drops him.
Would prefer Gibbs ahead of Monreal. Otherwise perfect.

I base that on what I remember from what the former director of Frölunda Indians (Swedish Icehockey club) told about his experiences, after being sentenced to several years in prison for his role in Frölundas.....let's say creative way of dealing with player contracts. It was horrible reading, and while one week might be a bit to short, they sure as hell won't need 10 years of they experienced what that guy did.

I agree. But give him one week and I'm pretty sure he will soon be up to his old tricks again. A shorter prison time (as in not 10 years but certainly more than a week) and a fairly big fine that he can pay off for the next years should be good. I should be a judge.

jts

...hate me...
Let me know when you want to play again!

Do you have any free time during the weekend?

Otherwise we could try the same time slot, but it is a bit brutal for me and my current sleeping patterns. I feel wasted right now due to having woke up so early. I should start getting used to it though (not because of our games, although that's also a good reason lol).

FootballFan

Do you have any free time during the weekend?

Otherwise we could try the same time slot, but it is a bit brutal for me and my current sleeping patterns. I feel wasted right now due to having woke up so early. I should start getting used to it though (not because of our games, although that's also a good reason lol).

Yeah Im free mostly but depends what time though lol.

Where are you Btw? Portugal?

What is waking up early to you? 6am? 7am? 8AM? 9am? 10am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom