• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Mikel is now a British citizen and will no longer count against our foreign player number. It will also mean it's easier for him to be granted a work visa for other leagues. Hopefully that day will never come.

3Sixty

In terms of battle speed?

As in the story? Every single one except Red and Blue has an extraneous evil villain plot innit

The pacing was well off in X and Y though. Game's still great. I'm trying to fill my Pokedex right now on OR, got like 650. I am almost there baby.

I bought X or Y, can't remember which, and after like 10 hours of play I had only, barely, just gone through 1 gym and just been introduced to that Mega Evolution bullshit.

It really felt like a 10 hour plus tutorial. I dropped the game right there and never went back.

Im terms of everything movement speed, battle speed, urgh. It's like playing in slow motion.

Scum

i work in the legal industry.
Xlz1iA4.png

Cool. Must be hard work though. :-/

Rumours saying that Crystal Palace have been bought. Some americans. Steve Parish keeping 25% and staying on. Announcement after the transfer window.

Let's hope it's just as succesful as that other english club being bought by americans. You know.......that club........something something FC or City...........nicknamed.........well something......you know......

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Rumours saying that Crystal Palace have been bought. Some americans. Steve Parish keeping 25% and staying on. Announcement after the transfer window.

i'm just wondering how palace can actually get more american without becoming an MLS franchise.

monster truck half time show?

really hope you systematically and brutally dismantle and hopes they had of making progress, leaving a sullen husk for us to clean up on the 31st.

haven't won there since the beatles still had short hair.

That's my main worry tbh

Not getting knoced out of the League Cup (would fucking love to get to the final though, obviously), but our heads going if we get twatted by Chelsea, leading to us falling off a cliff again in the league. We really have to win on the 31st. The weekend really hammered home the point that we can't just beat the lower teams and hope that those above us drop points, we need to start taking points off of them ourselves.

Our record againt the teams above us this season is 4 losses, 2 wins and a draw. If we replicate anything like that in the opposite fixtures, we have no chance of finishing even 5th

That's my main worry tbh

Not getting knoced out of the League Cup (would fucking love to get to the final though, obviously), but ours heads going if we get twatted by Chelsea, leading to us falling off a cliff again in the league. We really have to win on the 31st. The weekend really hammered home the point that we can't just beat the lower teams and hope that those above us drop points, we need to start taking points off of them ourselves.

Our record againt the teams above us this season is 4 losses, 2 wins and a draw. If we replicate anything like that in the opposite fixtures, we have no chance of finishing even 5th

Bet you guys will win today

Just got that feeling

Elchele

Let's hope it's just as succesful as that other english club being bought by americans. You know.......that club........something something FC or City...........nicknamed.........well something......you know......

Joke league

Salvadora

Not really sure why Arsenal fans are being called uppity for suggesting that Di Maria and Falcao have been disappointments relative to expectation. Especially when you put Di Maria's cost and Falcao's reputation as one of, if not the, best strikers in the world.

This would have been the case with or without Arsenal's (historic) win at Manchester City.

In fact, the only surprising thing is that it hasn't been discussed more a la Ozil amongst United fans past season. Although, on second thought, maybe it isn't that surprising

jts

...hate me...
Would.

I miss that
xPSlPCU.png

edit: lets see this slowly descent into after-dark footyGAF again. Right on time for the Pool vs Chelsea game.

dc89

I killed a little spider last night in my apartment.

A few moments ago a fucking bird showed up, took it and left

how

I don't like killing spiders. I catch them and put them out. Once I put one on the bathroom window sill and a bird flew, hovered, ate it and flew off. All in a matter of 2 seconds or so.

wedward

Not really sure why Arsenal fans are being called uppity for suggesting that Di Maria and Falcao have been disappointments relative to expectation. Especially when you put Di Maria's cost and Falcao's reputation as one of, if not the, best strikers in the world.

This would have been the case with or without Arsenal's (historic) win at Manchester City.

In fact, the only surprising thing is that it hasn't been discussed more a la Ozil amongst United fans past season. Although, on second thought, maybe it isn't that surprising

Incredible post.

Ozil had similar numbers to Di Maria to start the season. He also had worse players surrounding him.

Arnie

The Reds.

Don't know what to expect.

Mourinho is the antithesis to trajectories.

Just want to be sturdy. Fly strong. Brave the turbulence. Reach the runway.

Do we let Markovic attack to try and make Hazard track back, or do we have him and Can double up on Hazard?

Normally I'd say double up, but that leaves a lot of room for Luiz and Costa to exploit

That 2012 final

What a horrendous performance

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prerty sure they took some wild liberties in The Theory of Everything :lol but it was still a pretty emotional ride I must say

Who cares about Hawking, I couldnt stand seeing Felicity suffer ;_;

dc89

@City_Watch
Stevan Jovetic has told Sky Sports News he has "a lot more to prove" at City and has never wanted to leave. "I have a lot more to show".

---

Save him Yurt. He will never show us.

LTWheels

Do we let Markovic attack to try and make Hazard track back, or do we have him and Can double up on Hazard?

Normally I'd say double up, but that leaves a lot of room for Luiz and Costa to exploit

That 2012 final

What a horrendous performance

I'm also worried about Moreno being caught too high up the pitch.

Prerty sure they took some wild liberties in The Theory of Everything :lol but it was still a pretty emotional ride I must say

Who cares about Hawking, I couldnt stand seeing Felicity suffer ;_;

It is based on her book, so it was always going to focus on her suffering. I personally don't think the film did him justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom