• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58277462.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Loool. It's so true though. Within 15-20 mins I'm in the toilet. I know when I was in an office, my old coworkers would always go poop around 10:00 AM and it was due to their morning coffee. I can only drink it when I am absolutely dead tired and have enough creamer to completely remove the taste.

How did Gervinho get a red? Ivory Coast really should be destroying a team like this. I saw Yaya take a corner for CIV -- I wish he'd take them for us as well. It truly can't get any worse.

Illarramendi's days in Real Madrid might be close to an end. La Sexta first reported that Los Blancos have received some interesting offers for the midfielder. Apparently, Athletic Bilbao want to sign Illarramendi away from the Bernabéu, but AC Milan and Inter are also interested.

This is not a mere Twitter rumor, as sources within Real Madrid have confirmed to this site that La Sexta and @nuevobernabeu's reports are accurate and negotiations are happening right now, with Bilbao offering close to €20 million.

While Illarramendi was signed as a good prospect to eventually replace Xabi Alonso, he has failed in getting consistent minutes under Carlo Ancelotti. His confidence is really low at the moment and he will be the one making the call about a potential move away from Real Madrid.

:-/ I like Illara.

God forbid if Kroos got injured, who would play in DM position?

inky

Everyone on RM's bench has failed to get any consistent minutes under Carletto. Can't blame him with the first 11 he has, but he hasn't rotated very much at all. Only reason Isco is playing so much is because Modric went down.

Meier

Sounds like Yaya has has had an "anonymous" game.. subbed out with 5 mins left. Sounds about what you'd expect from him.

tell me more about india <3

20140719_ASP001_0.jpg

More still?

Jarnet87

Everyone on RM's bench has failed to get any consistent minutes under Carletto. Can't blame him with the first 11 he has, but he hasn't rotated very much at all. Only reason Isco is playing so much is because Modric went down.

He doesn't have to rotate its loliga.

Jarnet87

But loliga had two teams in the CL final?

02Do2Ff.png

And? They are up 3-0 on most teams by halftime. If a player gets close enough to breath on them they go down and get calls. The only time they have a physical battle in the league or domestic cup is against Atletico and Barca from all the fouls. Even in Champions league the English teams have to soften up or they get carded like crazy.

Meier

Just saw the highlights.. Gervinho just wacked that dude, lol. I wonder what caused that? Must have said something really nasty.

That pass from Yaya to Bony to Doumbia.. ungh, so good. Can't wait to see Bony on our team.

Linius

Even Eredivisie is not that tight this season. PSV is just hanging in there a bit holding our spot warm. The rest of the pack is already out of sight. What a time to be Ajax.

What do the table standings have to do with Madrid not having to rotate players in lol?

And the French League is just as tight.

Madrid doesn't rotate because of Ancelotti, he's loyal like that to his starting XI. As for the table it was against your loliga comment, it's a pretty tight table with a lot of teams fighting for their position. I don't think there's 1 team that's flying high in their table bracket.

jts

...hate me...
Porto is not being too shabby this year but Benfica had their best first round in 30 years or so
l1x61OA.png

We could be neck to neck still, had we won our match against them at home but they pulled an Arsenal in Etihad so we're 6 points apart
l1x61OA.png

They are dangerously looking like they can get their first consecutive league title since I can ever remember my whole life and I'm old as shit
l1x61OA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom