• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
Liverpool FC fans from Norway name their daughter YNWA

Wooden why

CNB1W6d.png

That poor child.

Elchele

GTA is boring

Halo is pure shit. One of the worst games I've ever played

I don't like the new Pokemon portable games with shit 3d graphics. 2D sprites were perfect.

Gears of War was amazing

Dead Rising was amazing too

TLoU was incredible

Ass Creed is almost as shit as Halo

the rest of games have been irrelevant

/rant

Wilbur

Banned
3D pokemon is so much better than 2D. The only people who think otherwise are nostalgia whores or people being contrarians on purpose

or cunts.

Blablurn

GTA is boring

I don't like the new Pokemon portable games with shit 3d graphics. 2D sprites were perfect.

Gears of War was amazing

TLoU was incredible

/rant

sell your ps4

LTWheels

@SkySportsNewsHQ: #LFC XI to play #CFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling. #SSNHQ

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC subs v @ChelseaFC: Ward, Enrique, Lambert, Manquillo, Lallana, Borini, Rossiter

@SkySportsNewsHQ: #LFC XI to play #CFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling. #SSNHQ

First 11 while Sturridge is out, Gerrard at AM I assume. Could maybe have Lallana instead of Gerrard, depending on their fitness.

BOSSITER

Rikkun

GTA is boring

Gears of War was amazing

TLoU was incredible

/rant

No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
YES
No

GQman2121

Banned
Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Mikel; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa

Cech, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Oscar, Remy, Drogba

No real surprises other than Mikel for Oscar with Cesc moving forward.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
3D pokemon is so much better than 2D. The only people who think otherwise are nostalgia whores or people being contrarians on purpose

or cunts.

maybe when gamefreak makes a game that does more than 3 fps. otherwise 2d + 3d mix like the ds games all day.

Wilbur

Banned
I hate how fucking slllloooooowww the newer games are.

As in the story? Every single one except Red and Blue has an extraneous evil villain plot innit

The pacing was well off in X and Y though. Game's still great. I'm trying to fill my Pokedex right now on OR, got like 650. I am almost there baby.

inky

I hate how fucking slllloooooowww the newer games are.

I bought X or Y, can't remember which, and after like 10 hours of play I had only, barely, just gone through 1 gym and just been introduced to that Mega Evolution bullshit.

It really felt like a 10 hour plus tutorial. I dropped the game right there and never went back.

is this also what u study?

after watching suits I couldnt think anything but "this is one tough job. no matter what u do there"

I'm sure all Harvard graduates who work on New York firms have incredibly hard lives :p It's TV bro.

My GF is a lawyer who wants to be a judge and she lives the most boring, bureaucratic-ridden life of any person I've known. She studies hard as fuck tho, so I guess there's that.

Really hope Chelsea make it a comfortable victory tonight so we can rest some guys for the second leg. I know that is really unlikely but I can dream! GO CHELSEA!

arkon

Really hope Chelsea make it a comfortable victory tonight so we can rest some guys for the second leg. I know that is really unlikely but I can dream! GO CHELSEA!

Please. Chelsea have the Quadruple in the bag. The league was over by September. League Cup is a procession. The toughest one to get will be the FA cup.

ghst

thanks for the laugh

really hope you systematically and brutally dismantle and hopes they had of making progress, leaving a sullen husk for us to clean up on the 31st.

haven't won there since the beatles still had short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom