• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Are you telling me there isn't a lot of pussy in computer software engineering?
T0DmWMf.png

no joke, i have a friend who's been on computer science for a year now and he says he hasn't had any female classmates yet.
dUlMFSY.png

I went to 3dcollege because "hey i love games". There was one female. She was borderline midget and was obese on top of it. One of those persons that would down cola from the early morning, like all of us, but then spill down her chubby cheeks onto her shirt, leaving stains and marks, while keeping the same shirt on for several days after with food and cola marks down it.

Dropped about half a year before graduating.
LhwRz7R.png

Any other Liverpool fans torturing themselves wondering what would have happened if we'd gone 3-4-2-1 earlier in the season?

Gonna take some time to get used to this keyboard, and mouse buttons integrated into the trackpad. The buttons are so force-resistant, it makes it difficult to click and drag

Oh my god, 'Sweet Dee's dating a retarded person' is one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen.

How have I taken so long to get into this show.

Also, now I know where this gif is from.
1366385850526.gif

GorillaJu

Boyhood was just absolutely brilliant. I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie and felt like my outlook on life had changed, but that movie is still reverberating for me.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Cristiano Ronaldo says he would like to play in Brazil when his Real Madrid career comes to an end, which is a blow to Manchester United's hopes of re-signing the 29-year-old Portugal forward. (Metro)
Tottenham hope to persuade Everton to sell them 27-year-old Belgium winger Kevin Mirallas - who missed a penalty against West Brom on Monday - and are willing to offer Aaron Lennon in part exchange. (Daily Mirror)
Zenit St-Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel has alerted Manchester United by saying he is keen to play in the Premier League. (Daily Star)
Barcelona midfielder Xavi wants the Spanish giants to bring Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla, 30, to the Nou Camp. (Metro)
Chelsea want to sign Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado, 26, but may have to sell Germany forward Andre Schurrle, 24, and 22-year-old Egypt winger Mohamed Salah first. (Daily Mirror)
England midfielder James Milner, 29, has moved closer to leaving Manchester City as contract talks stall. (Guardian)
Arsenal have opened talks with Villarreal about signing 24-year-old Brazilian centre-back Gabriel Paulista. (Telegraph)
But another Gunners target, 26-year-old defender Winston Reid, has denied suggestions he wants to leave West Ham in the January transfer window. (London Evening Standard)
Crystal Palace are interested in Sevilla's 28-year-old Cameroon midfielder Stephane Mbia, who is available on a free transfer. (Daily Mail)

OTHER GOSSIP
Manchester City's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero, 26, is determined to prove he can recapture the form he was in before his knee injury by scoring the goals to beat Chelsea and Barcelona next month. (Manchester Evening News)
Former Tottenham and Newcastle player David Ginola, 47, is attempting to raise £2.3m to fund his Fifa president campaign but has managed to gather just £5,506 in the first week. (Guardian)
Former striker Michael Owen says Manchester United are "not functioning as a team" and believes 31-year-old Netherlands striker Robin van Persie is no longer living up to his reputation. (Telegraph)
Romelu Lukaku, 21, is not doing the business at Everton and the club need to buy another striker, says former Toffees goalkeeper Neville Southall. (Talksport)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
For the second game in a row, illness prevented Mario Balotelli, 24, from being included in the Liverpool squad, so the Italy striker donned his onesie to watch Tuesday's 1-1 draw with Chelsea in the Capital One Cup semi-final first leg.
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, 24, looked to have decided against watching the game, however, as he provided an insight into his musical tastes by tweeting a photo from a Slipknot gig and the words: "Amazing concert."
It was a trip down memory lane for England winger Theo Walcott on Tuesday as he tweeted a picture of himself and Arsene Wenger holding an Arsenal shirt with the caption "9 years ago today..." Walcott joined Arsenal as a 16-year-old back in 2006 from Southampton.
Wenger, meanwhile, joined a host of sports stars and celebrities at a gala in Geneva. Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg posted a picture of Wenger, along with the caption: "Met some great people. like every year..."

AND FINALLY...
What do doodles say about players? Manchester City's Aguero, Fernandinho and Willy Caballero sketched pictures during a news conference in Abu Dhabi with intriguing results. (Manchester Evening News)
A Liverpool fan in Norway has given his daughter the middle name YNWA - the acronym for the Reds' You'll Never Walk Alone motto. (Daily Mirror)

Poor Ginola.

Rikkun

Rikkun reminds me of crazy eyes killah from curb your enthusiasm

In a good way

I had to google it so I don't know what you're talking about exactly but that looks like a fun nigga talking about pussy flavour and shit
Truth is I don't know what you guys say like 70% of the time so I just improv everything like when I harass Blablurn on twitter or when I wanted to punch that Benfica fan here, but yeah you're fun guys I love you, first I only had SonicGAF to lurk. SONICGAF. Now I love Sonic and I love the people in there but you risk being seen as a furry fucker, while football is the truth, makes you want to punch anyone.

But then again, I heard Roma robbed some kids again, is that correct?

Rikkun

Boyhood was just absolutely brilliant. I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie and felt like my outlook on life had changed, but that movie is still reverberating for me.

I think I don't get the final point of the movie.
And maybe that's the point?
And I hope tomorrow it'll be gone from me because right now I want to do a really stupid thing but luckily it's 2AM and she is sleeping.

EDIT: Fuck me DP I'll just go to sleep

I had to google it so I don't know what you're talking about exactly but that looks like a fun nigga talking about pussy flavour and shit
Truth is I don't know what you guys say like 70% of the time so I just improv everything like when I harass Blablurn on twitter or when I wanted to punch that Benfica fan here, but yeah you're fun guys I love you, first I only had SonicGAF to lurk. SONICGAF. Now I love Sonic and I love the people in there but you risk being seen as a furry fucker, while football is the truth, makes you want to punch anyone.

.....wtf lol

I think I don't get the final point of the movie.
And maybe that's the point?
And I hope tomorrow it'll be gone from me because right now I want to do a really stupid thing but luckily it's 2AM and she is sleeping.

EDIT: Fuck me DP I'll just go to sleep

Don't really think there's any huge point to the movie, other than what you make out of it yourself. I like that in movies.

Anyway I can no longer speak to you, due to the sonic GAF participating. Goodbye.

Esch

Banned

i7M6zY8X9Srls.gif

Sadly real life university isn't like that. At least not when you take a degree in computer software engineering. Well, it wasn't like that when I was there in the late 1990's.

I'm currently doing Computer Science, there's 2 girls in my seminar group and about 5 overall. It's terrible. Terrible.

The secret is to get yourself a flatmate and a bunch of friends that do interior architecture.

Because oh my god.

FootballFan

Oh my god, 'Sweet Dee's dating a retarded person' is one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen.

How have I taken so long to get into this show.

Also, now I know where this gif is from.
1366385850526.gif

Hahahaha his laugh just kills me lol.

Sunny is sensational dean. I liked it way more when I did a re-watch.

Thought it was funny first time through season 1-3, but when I rewatched em before season 4 released I realised it was even funnier than I ever remembered lol.

LOOOOL.

Are Cadena Ser reliable? One of the journos are saying our bid for Gabriel (Villareal) has been accepted, €20m.

Not sure how good he is (or supposed to be) will have to do some scouting ;)

iOcH9tPyNUtMU.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

i though this was also a furry fucker community? i've been in the wrong place the whole time...

Elchele

I'm currently doing Computer Science, there's 2 girls in my seminar group and about 5 overall. It's terrible. Terrible.

The secret is to get yourself a flatmate and a bunch of friends that do interior architecture.

Because oh my god.

That's why I'm in advertising
TGNz0rC.png

Lightning

Banned
Garcia: 'I couldn't see, but they told me it was a clear penalty. Can we talk about football now?'

You'd like that now, eh? You frog eating piece of human garbage. Fuck off back to France and take Rafa with you while you're at it.
Juve no like competition confirmed.

I used to love Slipknot as a 12 year old too. I never went to their concert though. I had something else to do so I gave my ticket to my cousin.

jtb

Banned
Blackhat was so good. might even be able to talk me up to "masterpiece."

Chris Hemsworth is leading man material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom