• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

With your savior Captain Ade back in the team? Never!
FcxTZpk.png

Liverpool v Sheff Utd Final it is then.

I went for an interview yesterday and the boss was a hot Korean milf whose husband works away from Seoul during the week. Her and daughter both wanted to know if I enjoyed going out and drinking. :D

CCS

Banned
I went for an interview yesterday and the boss was a hot Korean milf whose husband works away from Seoul during the week. Her and daughter both wanted to know if I enjoyed going out and drinking. :D

Gotta be careful there. Sleeping with your bosses family can be bad for your Korea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat trick question

U shoulda said NO MAM

Verdict: Insert Another Coin

Gotta be careful there. Sleeping with your bosses family can be bad for your Korea.

lol

Dat trick question

U shoulda said NO MAM

Verdict: Insert Another Coin

I said only at the weekends, they then wanted to know if I drink well. I said yes and they were both happy and said this was an important question.

They offered me a contract yesterday
But I am turning it down

This is going to finish 2-0 to Sheff Utd, isn't it?

And it would be deserved.

so far all we have done is give the ball away and played shitty passes at the back between the full back and keeper. Awful first half from us. One of the worst performances of the season so far.

Scum

And it would be deserved.

so far all we have done is give the ball away and played shitty passes at the back between the full back and keeper. Awful first half from us. One of the worst performances of the season so far.

Ade has brought out lolspurs tonight. Usho will be pissed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tricky first half, I see what Poch was thinking playing Kane in Chadli's position but it hasn't worked. We should just play 442 with Eriksen left, or bring Lennon on for Adebayor.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't think we've been lazy, more nervous. This is the first English semi-final for a lot of these guys, Davies is cacking himself every time he gets the ball.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sampdoria insist Samuel Eto’o wants to join them, but “nobody can figure out who is in charge at Everton.”

The transfer saga is dragging on, as Samp announced via several interviews over the last few days that Eto’o had agreed terms for a transfer.

They were waiting for him to extricate himself from the Everton contract, but that is taking far longer than expected.

“I haven’t been working in football for long and can say this is a weird working environment,” said Sampdoria President – and movie producer – Massimo Ferrero on Sky Sport Italia.

“People say one thing and then do another. Nobody can figure out who is in charge at Everton, but we are getting to a breakthrough.

“What are the chances of the move happening? Let’s be prudent and say 50 per cent. Eto’o is a reliable man and is very eager to come to Samp. We’re down to the last details.”
Ferrero was pictured talking to agent Claudio Vigorelli this evening
farid sort out your circus man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nyx

Good game for a test. Your left wingers were pretty good. Maybe you should have watched the stream instead of going to twhr stadium.

Our 2 best left wingers didn't even play, imagine that haha.

Nah, I always go, even if the game sucks, which happens a lot over here, it's always a good time with my friends.

Crazy decision by the officials in the 2nd half when a Utrecht free kick was deflected obviously but they gave a goal kick, not that it mattered much but it was like everybody saw it except for the 2 people that should have..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom