• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I thought this Kampl guy was just an unknown from Dortmund's academy. Didn't realize they got him from Salzburg for a decent chunk by German league standards.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What have you done with Lamela, Usho?

FF, pls. You know Spurs as well as I do. 😒

Lamela is back in training but not ready for tonight.

I'm at the game tonight, first semi-final I've been to. I think we've picked a strong team tonight so no excuses.

inky

I thought this Kampl guy was just an unknown from Dortmund's academy. Didn't realize they got him from Salzburg for a decent chunk by German league standards.

Ya, apparently he's a #prospect. I found out about him on some scouting yt vids a while back when I was getting cheap players for my soccer manager team. Never actually saw the video tho XP

TeegsD

Just got notified we are up 2-0 and Gauld scored both! Glad to see the youngsters get some playing time in the Mickey Mouse cup

Scum

I'm at the game tonight, first semi-final I've been to. I think we've picked a strong team tonight so no excuses.

Nice. Enjoy the game. Hopefully, this mob will give you your money's worth.

Enjoy it.

My first and only semi final was when we beat Chelsea 5-1!

Thinking of getting a ticket to the final if we progress.

I want a 4 or 5 nil tonight.

i8SpBem.gif
The wink man, winking potus.

Bumhead

Banned
Please do the job tonight, Spurs.

They're fucking bastards in these cup matches at Bramall Lane. Need it doing tonight at WHL.

Couldn't think of a better place for a young Scot to learn the game.

I've been impressed with him. He's been quick to decide what to do and almost always makes the right decision, he's making runs to help out in defence, seems to know how to move well without the ball and has been showing some great quality with the ball.

TeegsD

I've been impressed with him. He's been quick to decide what to do and almost always makes the right decision, he's making runs to help out in defence, seems to know how to move well without the ball and has been showing some great quality with the ball.

I haven't gotten a chance to actually watch a game with him but your comments mirror what I've heard. Very hot prospect and if he keeps developing at the pace he is, he is going to be one hell of a player one day!

pulga

Banned
Back from my interview. Went pretty good, even had a chance to apply my recently acquired Italian speaking skills. Really wasn't expecting an italian speaking german to fucking show up in Honduras :lol Big curve ball.

Is it Atleti - Barca time yet?

Scum

Back from my interview. Went pretty good, even had a chance to apply my recently acquired Italian speaking skills. Really wasn't expecting an italian speaking german to fucking show up in Honduras :lol Big curve ball.

Is it Atleti - Barca time yet?

What role are you after?

@GuillemBalague: As @VictorFranch has just explained, and despite Spanish sources claiming all done with Gabriel/Arsenal, it is not done at all

@GuillemBalague: Villarreal sells Gabriel for €20m of his buy out clause (and even less!). But Arsenal not even close to that figure. Negotiations continue

Never heard of him. Hope he's good.

Meier

Fulham up 3-0 over Forest already after 37 minutes. McCormack with a hat trick. It looks like he had 5 goals in 25 coming in, heh.

Gauld 1-0

JealousNextIchthyostega.gif

Gauld 2-0

AnotherSimplisticGreatdane.gif

At first I thought it was a rebound but it was actually a brilliant pass from Wallyson Mallmann (former Man City youth player)

MindlessConsiderateAssassinbug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom