• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the person in ur avatar?

Emma Stone

Emma-Stone-Sexy-Wallpaper.jpg

If they ever made a live action Garfield movie, and they decided to do a Silent Hill and reverse the genders for the movie... Then Emma Stone would be perfect.

jts

...hate me...
Something weird going on with my FIFA, whenever I pick Schalke to play seasons I get 'team file corrupt' something something message which keeps me from playing. Same thing happened when choosing Swansea. But I could play with Marseille and Spurs.

So basicaly forced I picked Marseille in my second to last game of the season, needed 3 points to win division 1 again. And I got my ass handed to me by Swansea. Or the Marseille players are just very weak or everyone at Swansea is fucking strong because I couldn't win duels at all. Luckily I took the title with my last game, Spurs beating AS Roma
QVPSZuL.png

Cool story.

What a story Linius.

Those errors also happen to me sometimes. Must be EA servers.

Anyone, I just did 3 things I'm proud of in one game:
1) scored my first goal with a player's arse
2) turned around a 2-0 (by the 16th) to a 3-2 in the 90th minute
3) the guy was a 2 time Div 1 champion

By the end of the game the stats were really worse for me expect percentage wise (possession, shot acc, pass acc) Screw the stats
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Still I wonder if I'll ever win Div 1 myself
l1x61OA.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They've had some beautiful ones in recent years (especially this year) but that home one is not good. The away is okay but doesn't really look like something you'd see worn in a game. Looks more like a warm-up or training shirt.
Pls go shave your beard

you're not worthy of its gingerness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom