• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

No

7LfIrQs.gif

i can still hear Gary Neville's orgasm

Meier

Ouch, Suarez. Looks like the ball took a small bounce before he hit it which threw off the trajectory. He probably was trying to take it first time as it was falling.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chelsea's 2012 holy crusade to cleanse football from all tiki taka was legendary

Barca and Bayern buried

by an Italian inflated balloon

employed by a Russian serial killer

Blablurn

Chelsea's 2012 holy crusade to cleanse football from all tiki taka was legendary

Barca and Bayern buried

by an Italian inflated balloon

Man. I just read that you lost 3 CL finals in a row. No idea if you were already a fan back then but if yes this must have hurt a lot, innit?

I mean, I experienced 2. But 3. Hardcore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man. I just read that you lost 3 CL finals in a row. No idea if you were already a fan back then but if yes this must have hurt a lot, innit?

I mean, I experienced 2. But 3. Hardcore.
Naaaaah

By the 2nd time it was actually genuinely hilarious :lol I credit Juve for making me thick-skinned. Ain't nobody got time for football blues, life is shit enough already

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez will be as great as Neymar next season no worries

The BVB new signings curse. Gotta wait 12 months

Amazing. Need one win to win Serie A, out of the last 2 matches against Inter and Napoli (who are the second team in the league). In a season where I was just aiming for Europa League at most really too, barely bought any new players, but got a decent squad.

15 min and Juan Jesus has already scored two own goal.
qBsuB5s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom