• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
less barca. more gurlz, prinny.

1421870826689.gif

FootballFan

Suarez will be as great as Neymar next season no worries

Maybe so but he was bought to bring it this season.

Shouldn't be missing chances like the one in that first half. Rakitics pass was brilliant.

But even ignoring the miss, he's just not playing very well.

Linius

Get photoshop bruv. Much better.

I tried man, I just can't. Please don't laugh. My uncle can teach it me though, he works with photoshop for a living. So I might take up a lesson with him some time if I feel like it.

But for now I can do my gifs with Jasc and Gimp.

Ommb.png

I made this one, it's a bit rough around the edges. But that didn't matter for this particular gif. But if I take the time for it I can do it just right now.

But now I'm going to bed. Statistics exam tomorrow :(

Wilbur

Banned
Ex machina was tremendous, enjoy willbur. Last third was a bit ye wat but vikanders performance was tippity top

Nice. Was gonna sneak in after Boyhood but would have been home well late. How's Isaac? He's gonna be one of the GOATs if he keeps picking interesting stuff, as well as Star Wars and X-Men.

Have you seen Boyhood?

Fintan

Nice. Was gonna sneak in after Boyhood but would have been home well late. How's Isaac? He's gonna be one of the GOATs if he keeps picking interesting stuff, as well as Star Wars and X-Men.

Have you seen Boyhood?
Only thing I've seen him in is Inside Llewyn Davis, obviously brilliant in that. Have to get to see Ex Machina and A Most Violent Year today.

Saw Whiplash today. Thought it was pretty good.

Suarez is fucking lucky Barca have a transfer ban. Otherwise they'd (fairly) get rid of him before he can get over this fucking ridiculous mental block whenever he has a decent chance.

Exact same shite finishing we had in is first 18 months

Wilbur

Banned
Only thing I've seen him in is Inside Llewyn Davis, obviously brilliant in that. Have to get to see Ex Machina and A Most Violent Year today.

Saw Whiplash today. Thought it was pretty good.

He's great in everything, even when it's shit. Was brilliant in Robin Hood, and A Most Violent Year. Good little turn in Drive as well.

Loved Whiplash. Wanna see it again.

jts

...hate me...
As soon as Lyon jumped to the top of the table, everyone started using Lyon in FIFA. It´s a bit annoying at times.
That's true but it's nothing like Real Madrid at the 5 star level.

But still it's the team I play against 50% of the time when I go with Southampton or Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom