• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
My W/L in FIFA 14 on Origin is 85/35 now
p1kx90C.png

I should really get a PS4, there are way too much weak players on PC. My W/L ratio is off compared to normal circumstances.

Yeah, seasons on the PS4 is better than the PC, less Russians.

K1LLER7

He has for Argentina iirc.

Also I had your name in that post but edited because I think I remember you h8ing one time. No h8.
I never hated m8.

I did laugh at time though :p

I just wanted you guys to use him properly innit. Don't hold back, let him become Ronaldinho 2.0

L1NETT

Nice. Was gonna sneak in after Boyhood but would have been home well late. How's Isaac? He's gonna be one of the GOATs if he keeps picking interesting stuff, as well as Star Wars and X-Men.

Have you seen Boyhood?

Boyhood was one me fav films of last year:

Isaac was good, as was gleeson but vikanders performance is the standout. Quite black mirror in parts and like that show does make ye think.

jts

...hate me...
Whatsapp web has launched.

Holy shit that's huge.

I don't know how you guys cope with long conversations on such small keyboards and with the battery usage even if you're by a desktop, but that's the absolute reason I stopped using whatsapp. Whatsthepoint if I could just use Facebook Messenger and switch between mobile and desktop at will.

But now. Now I'm back.

K1LLER7

I love him too. Simeone has put the venom in him and now he is part of the clockwork. Like everyone else. What a fucking manager.
Solid defensively, he's been everywhere today. Perfect match with Koke. Played some great balls forward too.

Heard both €24m and €33m for his release clause. Whichever it is, they wouldn't sell him for less, that's for sure.
Would go for him but we'll get Strootz instead.

Suarez lol

FootballFan

All that great passing, gets to Suarez and he does a shit one.

He's not good enough.

Epl lied about his quality

Not good enough technically.

Get rid.

Pedro in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom