• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

oh my tits

New Pokken trailer is out!

jBX8nGI.png

Edit:
More gameplay
Lucario vs Pikachu
Gardevoir vs Pikachu
Machamp vs Suicune

a fighting game? what a piece of shit

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're a piece of shit.
but you're my piece of shit <3

can you imagine being Pulga's piece of a shit

it's bad enough that you're a piece of shit already. What a time to not be a piece of shit

I wouldn't mind being your piece of shit I'm just kidding

doicare

Really looking forward to this game it's almost a full strength team for once. I predict 3/4 nil to United.

Who's ready for some sexy football?

Roma and Chelsea have reached an agreement on Mohamed Salah. The Italian club will take a few days to decide if they want to acquire the player, but the framework of the deal has been agreed to. Roma won't have a forced option to purchase Salah at the end of the loan, should the player not convince them Chelsea would have to pay back the €500,000 loan fee.

Should Roma decide to purchase Salah they would pay Chelsea the pre determined sum of €17 million plus a bonus tied to the qualification to the Champions League. Salah would earn €2.2 million net of taxes through June of 2019. The deal has been reached, Roma is ready to give Garcia a new offensive weapon.

From Di Marzio

So, we should know if he's going early next week then

Arsene Wenger has admitted it was his players who convinced him to change his philosophy ahead of Arsenal's 2-0 win away at Manchester City last Sunday.

The Gunners boss received wide praise following the impressive victory, but told Bein Sports he decided to stray from his attacking instincts after listening to the demands from his squad.

'At some stage you cannot go against the feelings of the team because it’s detrimental to the result,' he said.

Fucking hell Wenger. What are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom