• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Foolish not to lineup Valdes, might as well get him used to the starting XI.
dnaO1RN.png

who is this 16 year nobody that we signed? And I thought we've had him for a couple years, along with that giant nosed Brazilian striker.
We have. He's going to be United's greatest ever.

I think you might be talking about Bruno Gomes, we didn't sign him in the end.

Jarnet87

Imagine if DDG gets injured tonight.

The philosophy.

Phil Jones will injure De Gea everytime Madrid are close to signing him. Oops he's hurt sorry not this window. Agent Jones will finally do something productive.

Fully expect Jonesy to get injured tonight after hearing Smalling and Evans broke down again.

WJD

To be fair 3-5-2 with Carrick at the back and Di Maria in midfield doesn't sound nearly as bad some of the alternatives.

pulga

Banned
I don't think I could be in a room with you :/

pls we could play fifa on the vita or smash bros on the 3ds all day long

we could watch and jerk to hentai during the night

sing you a sweet lullaby

give you a shoulder to cry on when we knock you out again this season

it would be

absolutely sensational

Tc91

Did my stream just rewind or something?

Why did Shearer just cut off Neville and repeat what he said.

Fuck off you mug.

Is Bruno Gomez the kid who KidA kept posting gifs of, in a definitely not kind of creepy way?

Bruno Gomes is that 18 year old brazilian kid that never signed with United.

Angel Gomes is a 14 year old under United's ranks with huge potential. He apparently is also Nani's cousin or at least that's what somebody who has a deep interest in the youth teams said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom