• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

B8DcMW5CMAAu83b.jpg

"I must break you"

If he dives, he dives.

None of Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Christensen are involved in the U21s tonight so its very likely they'll at least be in the match day squad for tomorrow, Ake will probably start if I had to make a guess.

No, you're just in the tier of clubs that get players that for whatever reason didn't work out at madrid, maybe. Which is a pretty good tier of clubs to be in, globally speaking.

Just like Arsenal.
Napoli's in that tier with Higuain, Callejon, and Albiol, so it can't be that prestigious.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Having a game on friday is quite nice tbh, would like the PL to start doing it if possible.

Steve Bates ‏@sbates_people 16s16 seconds ago

1/2 #MUFC: UNCONFIRMED Hearing Rooney/RVP MAY not start. Shutters have come down on whether Valdes or DDG will play My guess for team is...

Valdes/ddg - Jones Rojo Blind - Valencia Carrick Fellaini Di Maria Januzaj - Falcao Wilson

Having a game on friday is quite nice tbh, would like the PL to start doing it if possible.

I believe the new TV deal includes Friday games. The Football League kicked off about it because thats usually when they have a game on TV but... PL don't give two shits

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I believe the new TV deal includes Friday games. The Football League kicked off about it because thats usually when they have a game on TV but... PL don't give two shits

Man games on Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday :eek: thats so cool

L1NETT

None of Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Christensen are involved in the U21s tonight so its very likely they'll at least be in the match day squad for tomorrow, Ake will probably start if I had to make a guess.

lol

Chelsea provisional squad
Courtois, Cech, Ivanovic, Luis, Fabregas, Zouma, Ake, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Drogba, Mikel, Schurrle, Salah, Remy, Costa, Matic, Willian, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta.

ake might get 25 seconds when your squad of billionaires are 8 nil up :p

lol

ake might get 25 seconds when your squad of billionaires are 8 nil up :p

Where did you see the provisional squad? Its possible either Christensen or Loftus-Cheek is injured (although the person who made the observation would probably have known that), we will definitely be resting players tomorrow for Tuesday

Juve should try to snatch Reus with some of the Pogba cash. Too bad Serie A is practically a lateral move from 2. Bundesliga, so he'd never be interested.

Little known fact, City have had 48 academy players who have played an official game or more for the first team since 1999. This doesn't count players like Trippier who went on to be professionals elsewhere after only being loaned out and the like.
Little known because they've all been shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom