• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most frustrating part is Valencia. And then Fellani starting over Herrera.

So many times he was in good spots, that time Herrera freed him in the box with space. We need a new RB option.

Zola wants Cornelius at Cagliari? Hmmm... With the way he has been playing, lets do it.

How long until LVGoomba is sacked?
dnaO1RN.png

Highly doubt he will get sacked any time soon.

Nicktendo86

Simply not good enough. Jones is terrible, Valencia can't cross past the first man. Adnan is far to slow to make decisions.

Rojo is great. Herrera needs to start week in week out.

I'm tired of this shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Just seen the result looool. Terrible. That team should be winning that easy.

Fair play to Cambridge though, delighted they'll get to play at OT.

Clegg

Tbh I'm not sure Van Gaal can even take the lions share of the blame. These are supposedly top class players he's selecting to win matches.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't care what you call it, I would never celebrate a draw. It's symptomatic of modern life where kids are told there are no winners or losers.
OF COURSE they'll celebrate

Cambridge United isn't even a club

they're a pub team

they literally picked up the first XI who showed up tonight

you're United, rich bitch etc

Don't care what you call it, I would never celebrate a draw. It's symptomatic of modern life where kids are told there are no winners or losers.

hahahahahahahahahahha

If you supported a team that was in division 5 last season, and they just drew against United. And you got to see your tiny club play at old trafford, then yes you would celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom