• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Worlds Best Footballer they said.

Rolemodel they said.

Ronaldo showed his true colors today.

Punching a player.

And then stroking the emblem, emplying he his proud of his actions.

I'm sorry, but... I'm speechless.

crisraulepic.gif

Mourinho and some of our lads have to take a serious fucking look in the mirror.

He's right - it's a disgrace to lose like this. No disrespect to Bradford.

Fuck Mikel.

Fuck Cahill.

Why are you going off at Mikel again? It was when he went off Bradford really started scoring.

The Mikel hate was once hilarious, now just dumb from Chelsea supporters.

Moobabe

Why are you going off at Mikel again? It was when he went off Bradford really started scoring.

The Mikel hate was once hilarious, now just dumb from Chelsea supporters.

You say it's dumb - I'd be interested to see his stats. Tackles, passes, assists etc compared to people who play in a similar role.

I suspect he doesn't compare well to many.

Jose Mourinho:
“The other day a coach of a big team was knocked out of the cup and he was saying, ‘Good, very good. This is perfect for us. Now we can focus on the other competitions.’ If I lose against Bradford, I don’t say that. I say it’s a disgrace.

pulga

Banned
dat Irina effect

seriously, it was shameful from him

and then he walks off stroking the World Champions emblem while we're fucking drawing with Cordoba.

Just embarrassing. Carlo and the captains better make him own up, he can't be let off the hook for what he's done.

inky

Madrid supporters should've booed Ronaldo today for his stupid sending off, but they didn't. Instead they've booed Bale several times and he just saved them today like several other times before.

Cunt supporters. Cunt players. Cunt team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom