• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

B8IbEl9CEAEDvXI.jpg:large

iTsEFQMEPjIEZ.png

3Sixty

Betfair ‏@Betfair 12m12 minutes ago

One punter out there is waiting on a Bolton win and BTTS to win £1m from a £10 bet!

B8IbvJFCYAEVOP4.png

Bradford City AFC @officialbantams · 32m 32 minutes ago
Jose Mourinho has just been in an ecstatic away dressing room to congratulate every City player and staff member. A real touch of class.

What a man <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jose Mourinho has just been in an ecstatic away dressing room to congratulate every City player and staff member. A real touch of class.

What a man <3
he's class behind the scenes it's known

FootballFan

Half time.

Rough half, glad to be ahead but the defending has been all over the place.

Gr8 awareness from Xavi, and sensational from pique.

Gonna switch to Liverpool during half time.

Ynwa

What a man <3

He's dick in public, but seems like a good man behind the scenes. He was in the Palace's dressing room after we beat them last season to congratulate the team.

FootballFan

I'm a Bradford City fan alongside Manchester United, both strong family support so I chose them both :)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8IgPdwIAAAIEVb.png[MG]

Had to bet this after all the craziness today[/QUOTE]

Incredible. Welcome.

What a win.

Congrats to you and l1nnet. MASSIVE result.

TrueBlue

What a man <3

They damn well deserve it. Four goals and a win at SB is nothing to scoff at, regardless of which team Jose put out.

Congrats L1NETT and Bantam-GAF, milk it for it's worth, because I certainly would.

Two shit performances in a row. Perhaps we spunked all our quality away at Swansea. The next two games are absolutely huge for us, if they weren't already.

Also, well in Patrick Bamford. I suppose having City and Spurs lose softens the blow a tiny bit.

scabro

its always the worst when you try to trap the ball and it rolls right under and through you foot
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

i feel your pain, bolton player

wedward

Congrats Liney. That is incredible.

The magic truly is surrounding us all today.

Arsenal singing a CB.

Not saying we are going to win the FA cup again, but we are winning the FA cup again.

Treble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom