• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be real here. We can take relief that this is three points in the bank but virtually nothing, outside of Benzema and Bale's play, is to be celebrated today. Had Cordoba had slightly better finishing, Madrid could've been blown out and blown out early. Now with Ronaldo's looming suspension for acting like an utter idiot, Carlo is going to have to figure out something early to navigate through the rough waters ahead. He did it last season with the formation switch, he's going to have to do it again.

Absolutely agree with this comment. This same time last year we were suffering from formation issues and now we're suffering from mental fatigue. We look sloppy at best, if this form continue we wont be title leaders and rightfully so.

YES LINETTE!

No offence, dc. But serves you right. lolspurs is one thing, but pissing about on holiday and then coming back to the FA Cup like this means one thing and one thing only...

Yep. Disrespected the cup in favour of commercial interests. And let's be honest, they're not of a stature where the FA Cup should be at all small to them. Doubt they're winning anything this season now.

scabro

Please add me to the Bradford, Vitesse and Middlesbrough supporter list, OP.

z0o9Nzf.gif

Z0exSXL.gif

surprised no ones made a

"is this Middlesbrough, or Arsenal?"

joke yet

youre slipping, footygaf

Fintan

Yep. Disrespected the cup in favour of commercial interests. And let's be honest, they're not of a stature where the FA Cup should be at all small to them. Doubt they're winning anything this season now.
How do you think they'll fare against Barcelona? A few weeks ago I would have said City would win, but Barcelona (Messi) seem to be coming into a bit of form and City are going the other way.

Razor554

Why is ter Stegen not playing?

Bravo plays in liga, Ter Stegen in cups. Im just so happy that we have two so great gk's this season.

If we had either of em instead of Pinto last season when Valdes got injured, we would have most likely won the league. But we only had Pinto and rest is history...

Bale has had bad form in the past month or two but how essential has he been to us? How many times has he stepped up where it REALLY counted and came to the rescue? So so good.

How do you think they'll fare against Barcelona? A few weeks ago I would have said City would win, but Barcelona (Messi) seem to be coming into a bit of form and City are going the other way.

I'll put it this way, if Suarez is either removed from the team, or can find some form, City are fucked. Since Messi has taken over as player/manager/coach/kitman/tealady/ballboy, Barca have been good. City are going nowhere at the moment. They're completely stagnant, at best. Going downhill if anything.

D_prOdigy

YES ILORI:

@TiagoIlori4: Looks like @LFC are the only top 10 Premier League team left in the FA Cup!
Make it a win today guys!!
#FACup #YNWA

@TiagoIlori4: @LFC Forgot about the Gooners
#minorproblems

Lad'll make a Liverpool defender yet with those awareness levels

jts

...hate me...
What a day.

The FA Cup is ALIVE

Bradford are ALIVE

Morais is ALIVE

Ronaldo is ALIVE

Bale is ALIVE

City are DEAD

And it's only 5:30pm.

FootballFan

Pedro looking off.

Montoya and Bartra with some terrible positioning so far.

Masherano is not busquets in midfield.

Rafinha was some bad touches.

Elche dominating.

Damn, Neymar should have made contact there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom