• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a cunt

B8IXN45IQAEiaNZ.jpg:large

Is this real? My god that is awful..

inky

I was laughed at by fellow United supporters last night for suggesting that the FA cup existed in a vacuum where form and reputation counted for nought when the minnows were up for it.

Back to the party....

I didn't laugh. But I am sure laughing now.

VYt6c2U.png
VYt6c2U.png
VYt6c2U.png

Jarnet87

Holy shit.

We're gonna win the FA Cup.

City and Chelsea being eliminated gives some optimism that if we actually make it to the end we could do it, but lets be honest United have been dire in the FA Cup for years now.

At least Chelsea rested most of their first 11, looks like City played a lot of their starters.

What a cunt

B8IXN45IQAEiaNZ.jpg:large

I have no words for vile scumbag trolls like that,my best friend's parents nearly died in the fire and and it changed the state of football ground safety for the better...

Good on Chelsea for the 25k donation to the burns unit.

in better news, I've called in sick at work cos I'm too hype

He followed through on this though? Said he was ashamed and that it was unacceptable.

Yes... I mean its obvious they don't bother to read what he's saying post-match and would rather just quote with a picture but he's followed through on what he has said.

We need to buy now, that much is obvious, personally i'd try and get another central midfielder and a winger but we're only likely to go and get one player unless someone else asks to leave (which they won't)

Im still hoping we get Cuadrado.

Fair play to mou

Came into our dressing room and said well done

Still, rarely this proud to be a city fan <3

Genuinely buzzing for you bruv :p

What a time.

I can't wrap my head around Mourinho. He's capable of being my favourite non-Liverpool manager, and my least favourite. And B-Rod seems to like him :p

I have no words for vile scumbag trolls like that,my best friend's parents nearly died in the fire and and it changed the state of football ground safety for the better...

in better news, I've called in sick at work cos I'm too hype

There will always be idiot trolls like that, the anonymity of the internet being the strength and weakness of it and all. We just need to stop giving them attention. Same kind of idiots who goes on about hillsborough or munich in every single chat stream next to matches.

scabro

Genuinely buzzing for you bruv :p

What a time.

I can't wrap my head around Mourinho. He's capable of being my favourite non-Liverpool manager, and my least favourite. And B-Rod seems to like him :p

wasnt rodgers like a growth that mou had removed that somehow gained sentinence anyway

Terrified that we'll play with insufficient intensity today. That's when we struggle, and we do struggle in these games under Rodgers.

What surprises me so much about the Bradford result, Chelsea normally win those with the minimum of fuss.

Scum

YES LINETTE!

I think I'll go play the Wii U to cheer up a bit.

No offence, dc. But serves you right. lolspurs is one thing, but pissing about on holiday and then coming back to the FA Cup like this means one thing and one thing only...

LTWheels

YES ILORI:

@TiagoIlori4: Looks like @LFC are the only top 10 Premier League team left in the FA Cup!
Make it a win today guys!!
#FACup #YNWA

@TiagoIlori4: @LFC Forgot about the Gooners
#minorproblems

Terrified that we'll play with insufficient intensity today. That's when we struggle, and we do struggle in these games under Rodgers.

What surprises me so much about the Bradford result, Chelsea normally win those with the minimum of fuss.

If we had lost 1 or 2-0 I don't think it would be so bad but we were 2-0 up and at that stage knowing us you'd have said it was over really... but for some reason we were mega crap at the back, maybe its the lack of JT I don't know... Bradford obviously must have played very well too

YES LINETTE!

No offence, dc. But serves you right. lolspurs is one thing, but pissing about on holiday and then coming back to the FA Cup like this means one thing and one thing only...

Lots of clubs go away for a few days I think but coming back the day before and playing a friendly against HSV during the week, its clear Manuel didn't give a shit about the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom