• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Terminator-Smile.gif

miserable

Ronaldo: 28 goals
Messi: 21goals

3 game ban coming up

this is what you get Cristiano you fuckin' idiot BABY, everything you did gone just like that

FootballFan

I only watched 15 mins of Liverpool during half time of Elche barca, and just switched on again, but

Sterling has looked off form the 20mins I've seen.

Ethan pls.

FootballFan

Swapping Sanchez for Suarez for twice the money worth it?

Of course not. But I was never a fan of the move in the first place. Wanted to keep sanchez but I am happy to see him thrive in his role(which never would've been available at barca)

What a player.

Edit
This kinda sounds like I've given up on Suarez, I haven't but I don't think he's been playing very well at all.

Gurthang

Banned
----------------Casillas
Carnival---Ramos---Varane----Coentrao
-----------Lucas-----Kroos-------------
Bale------------James---------------Isco/Jese
-----------------Benzema

I wanna see this for the next few games

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neygod having a sensational season. What a play for the last goal of the match.

Bubububu he is going to flop in Europe.

FootballFan

Neygod having a sensational season. What a play for the last goal of the match.

Bubububu he is going to flop in Europe.

He really is so likeable.

Could easily go for a hat trick but gives the great pass to Pedro.

Really really happy with Neymar. Can't believe I doubted him until kida convinced me.

Linius

Another average at best display from PSV which will net them three points. This race for the title is far from over. Even if we lose tomorrow.

Gurthang

Banned
James should be dropped. We should play with Lucas and Modric as our holding mids and Kroos as number 10. 4-3-3 is not going to work with Kroos as DM and James in midfield. Kroos needs to have a much more offensive role. 4-4-2 is way too risky if we come against big oppositions. 4-2-3-1 is the way to go. Lucas should be emulate Xabi pretty well. And please sell Illara and Khedira. Fucking waste of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom