• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

League Cup helped in clearing debts. Still had to sell Wells to keep afloat.

Thing I hope is like that cup run did in that season this will boost our league form and potentially a real good playoff run.
Yeah, well I can't imagine the confidence of the players has ever been higher.

Feel free to take Salah, if you think it will boost your promotion chances.

Wenger must have nearly signed him at some point.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

CZooEXr.png

If I was one of the defenders, I'd be fucking livid. Keep a clean sheet, all the attack has to do is score a single fucking goal at home against a Championship team.

Should have created more chances, finishing was shit when we did. No excuse for Borini to let Bogdan save that no matter how far he made him stretch, and no excuse for Manquillo to drag it wide when he's on the corner of the 6 yard box

We could upgrade on Allen with a million players. Markovic is boss.

Scum

Sheff Utd win the CoC.
Bradford v Middlesbrough FA Cup Final
Spurs finish 7th.

Only one EPL team in Europa League football. What a time to be a "lower league" club.
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

Abraxas

Best madrid winning, all is well.

Does anyone know any good young CB's for FM15? I've been looking at Sule but I worry he won't come good quick enough.

That Mills one was so fucking blatant. Send him off, or fucking live by your decisions and book Markovic for diving. Utter fucking gutless non-call.

Should have beat them anyway, mind.

King_Moc

Banned
That Mills one was so fucking blatant. Send him off, or fucking live by your decisions and book Markovic for diving. Utter fucking gutless non-call.

Should have beat them anyway, mind.

I don't get why ref's are above question with incidents like that. I can understand calling certain things incorrectly, but there he has to make a choice out of two options. And he doesn't pick either.

pulga

Banned
Bebe first 45 mins: 4 shots, 1 on target, 33 touches, 3 dribbles, 5 crosses.

Ronaldo: 2 shots, 0 on target, 19 touches, 0 dribbles, 1 cross.

Sign him up
ehjwr7R.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom