• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

My prayers are with you after today scum

Jokes I'm not religious

uYPvvls.jpg

Yen

Sakho passes so weird yet he must have high % of passes completed.

Of players that have attempted a minimum of 500 passes this season, the player that has misplaced the fewest is Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho, with the France defender having failed to complete 58 of the 525 passes he has attempted so far this campaign.

Fergie

Banned
Of players that have attempted a minimum of 500 passes this season, the player that has misplaced the fewest is Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho, with the France defender having failed to complete 58 of the 525 passes he has attempted so far this campaign.
Amazing.

Fintan

if we don't get a bigger club nowt really.
Bradford versus Preston, one night only!

How much did that League Cup run a couple of years ago actually do for your finances? Just judging by FM, you don't actually get much money for the League Cup, do you?

Linius

Hahahaha

*one minute ago*

Fox: "First time since january 2011 PSV gets two clean sheets in a row from away games"

Cambuur scores
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png

L1NETT

Bradford versus Preston, one night only!

How much did that League Cup run a couple of years ago actually do for your finances? Just judging by FM, you don't actually get much money for the League Cup, do you?

League Cup helped in clearing debts. Still had to sell Wells to keep afloat.

Thing I hope is like that cup run did in that season this will boost our league form and potentially a real good playoff run.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Thoughts on West Ham vs Bristol tomorrow?

Surely Hammers & Arsenal win? Don't want them fucking my acca

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Brizzle are ripping up League One. Don't count them out

Would expect Arsenal to go through at a canter

_80498608_80497466.jpg

that picture omg.

so goooooooood

Aye Bristol are good, hoping I get some luck and we don't get a repeat of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom