• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Pretty much.

Eder Alvarez Balanta. Cost about 10m and is one of the best defenders in the game.

River Plate asked for like 25 million. Also, is Meyer good in FM?

Clegg

Pretty much.

River Plate asked for like 25 million. Also, is Meyer good in FM?
What year did you buy him? I bought him Jan 2015 and he was relatively cheap. If you're still stuck then maybe go for another young Colombian named Jeison Murillo. Not as good stats wise as Balanta, but he's a pretty decent back up option.

I don't know anything about Meyer unfortunately. I've never signed him in any of my saves.

Get/Move a CB to replace Can in defence and play Can & Hendo in midfield. Get rid of Allen as soon as.

Nope.

Need Lucas in midfield, Can is good in centreback for now. Allen should be playing the Anderson role for us, not even a last resort. It would be perfect for Rossiter to take his squad role, not too much gametime and responsibility, but more than enough to put him firmly on the path to getting into the first 11.

You can throw as many Allen stats at me as you want, but he offers very little. At his very, very best, he's 'tidy.'

Fuck that.

Scum

Nope.

Need Lucas in midfield, Can is good in centreback for now. Allen should be playing the Anderson role for us, not even a last resort. It would be perfect for Rossiter to take his squad role, not too much gametime and responsibility, but more than enough to put him firmly on the path to getting into the first 11.

You can throw as many Allen stats at me as you want, but he offers very little. At his very, very best, he's 'tidy.'

Fuck that.

You're going to regret the reliance of Can in defence....

Clegg

Telegraph says Chelsea have turned their attention to Douglas Costa as Fiorentina aren't playing ball over the Cuadrado transfer.

Labadal

Johnson was fucking wank like usual. Manquilo wasn't so hot, either, but Allen was even worse. Borini didn't contriubte much. Basically, the dead weight played poorly.

Sterling should not be the striker and I said that despite him scoring against Chelsea. We need Sturridge plus 1 or 2 more good forwards.

pulga

Banned
I hope he's banned for the rest of the season.

but the defenders of tax evading drug cheats and of minor fondling sleazes piping up make me :lol

Let's see them admit when their little jewels act like the pieces of shit they also are.

Scum

Johnson was fucking wank like usual. Manquilo wasn't so hot, either, but Allen was even worse. Borini didn't contriubte much. Basically, the dead weight played poorly.

Sterling should not be the striker and I said that despite him scoring against Chelsea. We need Sturridge plus 1 or 2 more good forwards.

Sterling & Coutinho behind Sturridge. Can, Hendo, Lallana plus Lucas/Rossiter in midfield. Bad idea?

I hope he's banned for the rest of the season.

but the defenders of tax evading drug cheats and of minor fondling sleazes piping up make me :lol

Let's see them admit when their little jewels act like the pieces of shit they also are.

At least Messi's dodgy antics were off the pitch.

ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes · 4m4 minutes ago
Rodgers said he's spoken to Balotelli about what's required to get back in the team & remains hopeful he got the message.

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM
Rodgers on Balotelli: It doesn't matter who the player is. If you want to be in the squad, you have to work. I had an hour chatting with him y'day'

We need a Balo head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom