• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Paulista waving goodbye to the villareal fans apparently.
B8JPvt4CAAAaEd7.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah, seriously, congrats L1NETT. I didn't listen to the game because I was working, but I can't wait to see these highlights in an hour during the FA review show. Again, well done, and I'll be fully supporting you guys the rest of the way. :)

pulga

Banned
the avatar file needs to be exact dimensions (100x120px), otherwise it gets resized and loses the transparency.

But motherfucking Photoshop never lets me resize the image to exactly 100x120, right now its allowing me either 87x120 or 100x138 :(

Elchele

But motherfucking Photoshop never lets me resize the image to exactly 100x120, right now its allowing me either 87x120 or 100x138 :(

what? you can create a new file and put the image in there, then you adjust it to fit

I think it can be smaller than those dimensions too

Suen

:lol Mexes is brilliant. He really is Milan's Ramos. Mauro should be off too tbh. I love Serie A <3

What did Ramos do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom