• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Jon Stead turning over Chelsea
oiADDQI.png

What. The. Fuck.

I don't think Milan fans deserve this. Berlusconi and Gallianus surely do, but not us goddammit.
What is the general consensus amongst Milan supporters - is it #BerlusconiOut?

Napoletani were (foolishly) calling for ADL's head after our practically non-existent summer mercato, our flop against Athletic, and our poor start to the Serie A season. I'd be surprised if sentiments haven't reached similar levels there, and for much firmer reasons.

Peco

What is the general consensus amongst Milan supporters - is it #BerlusconiOut?

Napoletani were (foolishly) calling for ADL's head after our practically non-existent summer mercato, our flop against Athletic, and our poor start to the Serie A season. I'd be surprised if sentiments haven't reached similar levels there, and for much firmer reasons.

I mean look at this (I assume you're italian or at least can read the language): http://www.milanlive.it/2015/01/22/...-italia-perde-voti-anche-per-colpa-del-milan/

Compared to him De Laurentiis looks like an innocent girl scout selling cookies door to door.

FootballFan

Put that into something realistic. How many sheep is that? Better yet, how many copies of this?
http://i.imgur.com/nrQa8Sm.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't know the value of sheep exactly since it varies.

But monopoly usually costs around $35-60

So quite a lot of those champions of Europe monopoly editions.

Go_Ly_Dow

Blackburn what a depressing club.

I remember the days of Morten-Gamst Pederson & David Bentley tearing shit up for a few games and being compared to David Beckham and shit.

I mean look at this (I assume you're italian or at least can read the language): http://www.milanlive.it/2015/01/22/...-italia-perde-voti-anche-per-colpa-del-milan/

Compared to him De Laurentiis looks like an innocent girl scout selling cookies door to door.
It's disgusting that this fetid troglodyte only actually cares when it affects his vapid political party. Any supporters who still stand behind him are shameful.

Honestly, I wouldn't despise your club so much if you weren't run by such a loathsome creature. You could perhaps earn some of my sympathy for your mid-table woes. I'd even cheer for you when you played against Juve and Roma.

I don't know the value of sheep exactly since it varies.

But monopoly usually costs around $35-60

So quite a lot of those champions of Europe monopoly editions.
Any more than, say, 2 or 3 of those, and I'm fairly certain Liverpool would be tripping more FFP alarms.

Elchele

I'm gonna have to go with The Royal Tenenbaums, even if it's one of my less favourite Wes Anderson movies. World War Z just sounds stupid.

So there's a chance for pulg to meet FF?

You can't be serious, surely..

I'm sure The Royal Tenenbaums is the better film, but I just want to turn off my brain and enjoy a entertaining film right now. That's why I'm asking.

FootballFan

It's getting resized when you are making it your avatar, so it automatically will lose the transparency.

I think somebody said that earlier.

Honduras qualified for the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand

YES.

Incredible.

I'll be going to the games, hopefully the u20 Honduras team isnt like the senior team at world cup. Who were just embarrassing to watch with the constant fouling and diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom