• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

MGS choking.

Hp8HVs7.png

Today just keeps getting better.

before the red

B8JXFSGIEAAeTWv.jpg

Amazing.

One of Dragovic's team-mates has said on social media that he hopes his transfer goes through.

Also Marquinhos's agent has said United are in for him in the summer.

Jarnet87

even Arsenal bought a CB this window. wtf are van Gaal and Woodward doing. Any CB is better then what we have, just sign someone. I never want to see Phil Jones kick another ball.

United u16s beat wolves 4-0.

Gomes scored 2 goals and Calum Gribbin scored a goal too.

We only have to wait a few years before Angel saves us.

Holy shit, when Dragovic was at Basel he smacked the Swiss Sports Minister around the head when celebrating winning the cup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJJNFLrUY4

After he made further condescending comments stating that he was very reluctant to apologize and said that "on the inside everybody knows, so I believe, that it was very, very much fun doing it", he had to travel to the Bundeshaus in Berne and apologize personally to Ueli Maurer.

I love him already.

EmiPrime

City, Spurs and Chelsea out of the cup.

We've signed a defender.

Hope we don't bottle it tomorrow, pls don't ruin my weekend Arsenal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's funny how all the COC semi-finalists fucked their matches up, I'm sure us and Chelsea will be extra motivated after losing today.

Linius

Woah, Esmee Denters is alive apparently. Participating in the Voice UK. Interesting to see she chose to participate in the UK edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom