• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Valencia and Blind a wing backs and a midfield that offers very little in the way of thrust.

Poor Ander is now a squad player. Leave, be free.

Yen

"@natefc: *Enrique trots out from the locker room, sits next to Manquillo on the bench, and whispers "you're my Suso now" in his ear*"
World tv pro

Good app if you wanna watch football
An app? Do you know who the Dev is? Can't find it on Google play store.

Hixx

@torontofc 30m30 minutes ago
#COYS! We wish our partner @SpursOfficial all the best today as they take on Jermain Defoe and Sunderland.

They've just found out English turf isn't Altidore's kryptonite
oiADDQI.png

TeddyBoy

Most of our team is dead.

No Ballotelli, Lovren, Gerrard, Kolo, Johnson, Flanagan, Sturridge or Allen.

We only really have Lallana to change things up on the bench so we'll have to hope the first eleven gets the job done today.

GQman2121

Banned
Salah and Schurrle making the bench. Perhaps they'll see some time and audition for those summer moves.

Also, not worried about Cahill starting again. It was bound to happen.

Tc91

Samuel Luckhurst ‏@samuelluckhurst 4m4 minutes ago
From the finishing drills, seems as though Rooney will be in midfield again with Di Maria up front. #mufc

Stuart Mathieson ‏@StuMathiesonMEN 36s36 seconds ago
Looks like Falcao di Maria up front. We'd have been salivaing about that last season now sat here wondering if it will work! #mufc

LhwRz7R.png

Rikkun

There is clearly a guy jacking off in the dry change area at the gym, my clothes are in a locker there, I made alot I noise outside to et him to stop, maybe there is more than one, this is frankly rediculous.

I'm in the cafe now

Go in, get behind him and gently put your junk oh his shoulder.
Works everytime.

I would love that actually

Cunte winning the treble with proper backing, lovely.

Napoli tho.

Hey we're not all too bad lol 😂😂 but we do have our fair share of cunt supporters

Are you talking about Zazo
Poor Dr. Zabotnik

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sticking to 3-5-2, not playing Hererra, playing Evans, probs playing Di Maria up front.

Utd wont win today.

Why would you expect Herrera to play, Gaal doesn't think he's tough enough to start these kinds of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom