• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
VCAYu17.gif

Hixx

Tell you what lads if you see a more obvious penalty than that turned down this season

OH WAIT

Forster taking out Fletcher

It's a conspiracy against SAFC.
Looked a pen from the first angle and a dive from the second tbh

WHAT

Vertonghen got done so he just fucking puts his thigh across Defoe!!!

Bold One

The definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Rooney in midfield, Herrera on the bench, Di Maria up front....makes no earthly sense

Nicktendo86

The definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Rooney in midfield, Herrera on the bench, Di Maria up front....makes no earthly sense
First time my faith in LVG is actually being shaken. I honestly have no idea what the thought process in playing players out of position is.

Watching United play lately, I always seems like they're trying to out-tactic other teams when with the talent they have, they should just be playing them off pitch. Their main objective seems to be to nullify the opposition which is pointless against a team like QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom