• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

i suppose it could be a back 4 of Valencia-Smalling-Jones-Rojo. Its bad enough he is playing Rooney in midfield, but then he plays Di Maria up front lol. Just fucking switch them you stubborn old man.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There is clearly a guy jacking off in the dry change area at the gym, my clothes are in a locker there, I made alot I noise outside to et him to stop, maybe there is more than one, this is frankly rediculous.

I'm in the cafe now

FuturusX

I did and it's genuinely much better than this :lol the tone of the movie is different, here American Sniper is trying to be gritty and it's just as silly as Jack Wilshere's attempts at captain grinta

Going by accuracy though, Enemy at the gates is an entirely different beast to the book which is centered much more on the fall of Stalingrad and the various military figures of the time. (Been a while since I read it).

American Sniper looks like total garbage granted, but Enemy at the Gates wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination.

There is clearly a guy jacking off in the dry change area at the gym, my clothes are in a locker there, I made alot I noise outside to et him to stop, maybe there is more than one, this is frankly rediculous.

I'm in the cafe now
How

Does this keep happening to you

:lol

Yen

I'm in the cafe now
You should've reported him.

I'm in the cafe now

ask him to give you a reach around while you are putting on your shirt, just close your eyes and imagine it is a lady.

FuturusX

I'm in the cafe now

Sorry about that Cola...but I get bit carried away sometimes. Anyway...why you come to the bathhouse if you're easily offended?

Hixx

I'm in the cafe now

This has cheered me up considerably.

bud

I'm in the cafe now

be a gymbro, and offer him a tissue.

Blablurn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBb53lxGC4

h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Soldier dies.

Soldiers sad at camp

Soldiers angry

"I'm going out. Eye for an eye"

Soldiers respond while chewing bubblegum " FUCK YEAH"

Best Picture

Hixx

Cola you should tell him it's bad to wank at the gym unless he has a massive cock and is using both hands he will be ruing the tug when he's lifting or something because his favoured arm will already be knackered.

CCS

Banned

I'm in the cafe now

Oh wow.

Facism

I'm in the cafe now

so just go in. What's he going to do, bend you over and spunk over your ass?

Jarnet87

Johnny Evans in a 3-5-2. I almost want QPR to smash us but gaal wouldn't change anything. I expect a boring 2-1 win if were lucky.

Empty

i'm so frustrated about shaw. i swear if he'd signed for chelsea he'd have played every game this season fine, but anything to avoid facing the (premature, but possible) notion that we've could have signed yet another expensive, promising young defender to theoretically play for the next decade, who will never develop properly due to constant injuries.

Oh God

Just imagine Conte at Napoli

The endless whining
The Juve bashing

There would be too much blood. Take Bielsa, we'll take Kloppo keep Allegri

Please bring Bielsa to Italy, he'd be fucking wonderful. We already know he's a bit unsettled in France
If not for the unfortunate torsions of history, we could've had Bielsa two years ago - or so the rumors went at the time.

But it would be so gratifying to see all the faces of the Juventini if we crowned your former cuntking as our own, with only Allegri to keep you warm.

ji5kJeZ.png

Bumhead

Banned
B7jrH4cIYAAJlB4.jpg

Treated like a criminal for celebrating a goal.

English football.

Saw similar at our first game of the season against Brighton.

One day they'll incite a riot. Everytime you see 4 or 5 stewards using excessive force to restrain a fan it's like a red rag to the rest of the crowd (and inevitably, any unsavoury type in it)

Utterly stupid and irresponsible. Should not be stewarding a game of football ever again.

Hixx

was he trying to run on to the pitch?

pls there's like 600 police/stewards there. Unless the lad was trying to fight them, there's no need for shit like that.

A Derby fan did get on the pitch and tried to attack the Forest players, though
myyqQEs.png

Saw similar at our first game of the season against Brighton.

One day they'll incite a riot. Everytime you see 4 or 5 stewards using excessive force to restrain a fan it's like a red rag to the rest of the crowd (and inevitably, any unsavoury type in it)

Utterly stupid and irresponsible. Should not be stewarding a game of football ever again.

The stewards at SAFC were absolutely appalling for the last few years. Seem to have been told to calm down this year but the few prior, there were stories every week of them being heavy handed or simply cunts because they can be. From home and away fans, as well.

Pennywise

I'm in the cafe now

Well, you're both watching movies at the gym.
Just different priorities.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I need you to be human again

He's down, BRO

Careful not circle around the fires for too long..

Best screenplay

If not for the unfortunate torsions of history, we could've had Bielsa two years ago - or so the rumors went at the time.

But it would be so gratifying to see all the faces of the Juventini if we crowned their former cuntking as our own, with only Allegri to keep you warm.

ji5kJeZ.png
I would love that actually

Cunte winning the treble with proper backing, lovely.

pappe

I just dont understand how everyone and their mum thinks its a better idea to play a player in a different position yet the managers are always too stubborn or stupid and force the player to in a position where they are not the best at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom