• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Is it Bayern time yet?
D5Jy4CR.png

No???

D5Jy4CR.png
D5Jy4CR.png
D5Jy4CR.png
D5Jy4CR.png

Arnie

Cage match between Good Arsenal, Shit Arsenal, and Brighton.
Today is Royal Rumble day.

I'm fucking livid I never had "kitchen psyche" immortalised beneath my name.

I don't know what Yurt's tag says but it's fucking impressive.

Need help, lads. Struggling on Resident Evil here. Got the sword key but I've got no ammo left. How am I meant to do anything?

Pennywise

Need help, lads. Struggling on Resident Evil here. Got the sword key but I've got no ammo left. How am I meant to do anything?

Just run past the zombies until you get more ammo.

And one word of advice, you'll get a cannister with oil to burn the corpses.
Use it once you get the lighter.

what does it mean

when can i get a new one

To top your current tag, you would need to post something out of the WhatsApp group.
It could end with a banned tag though :p

LTWheels

Have you been killing everything?

Congrats Pete and jurt.

Let's hug it out KidA and other normal members :(

All I wanted was a question mark :(

Still annoyed about yesterday's match. What a stupid situation we've put ourselves in. Made it more likely that we'll get knocked out of the cup, and added another fixture when they're going to be piling up soon.

Our Anfield form is fucking dreadful. Crowd are only up for it when we either play well against a big team, or have scored in the last 10 minutes

Westlo

Anime Gaf isn't as active as its used to be. 2-3 threads a season isn't enough to compete with this thread. I don't know about nfl thread though.

Even at its peak animegaf is nowhere near as active as this thread. Maybe nba gaf before the lockdown which resulted in perm bans, mods losing their mod status and yet another splinter forum from gaf.

Still think this is more active than peak nba gAf anyway.

FootballFan

Yeah, fuck Scum and dark_prinny.

Ettye3L.gif

You both need to be here 6 months and have 300+ posts

that's good.

i bought a blender. it's my best friend.

a

milk
water
oats
banana
blueberries

shake

this is my breakfast nowadays

i don't have time to make breakfast in the morning. it's much easier and faster this way.

That sounds nice.

Not a fan of blueberries, but sounds like it would be Gr8 in that mix.

(I like blueberries just prefer other berries more)

As long as you aren't using avocado you're good.

Anyone noticed how much ozil has bulked up?

Maybe he's eating oats

KidJr

Probs FF.

im a little worried we've let too many players go tho.

I feel a bit short up front/in attack especially as we are fighting in three competitions.

KidJr

Özil can be as barrel-chested as he wants.

I don't see how that was the issue.

Read wenger interview on it, from Friday I think? dropped a few gems and I def think it'll help. He got shoved off the ball way too easily previously. But wenger was saying that wasn't all about core strength

Özil can be as barrel-chested as he wants.

I don't see how that was the issue.

He was way too easily muscled off the ball tbf, similar to Kagawa except he doesn't fall over every time to win win free kicks

Whether that would be fixed even slightly by him bulking up is another question. No matter how strong a player is, if they're not willing to fight for the ball, they won't be winning any physical battles

FootballFan

I am eating nothing, spent all my money yesterday and now have about 1 quid to last me till the 10th :(((

That's not good.

Buy something that'll last, fill you and be cheap.

Oats cost like $5 for 10 sachets.

How are you going to pre-ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse if you can't even eat. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom