• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Your avatar stability paid off.

Now FootballFan only has to keep the same avatar 5 more years and will get a tag about Frank.

FootballFan
Nobody's gonna eat anyone's babies
(01-25-2020, 05:02 AM)

Incredible.

I only post in here.

No tag for me.

The mods see that Pete is now in the industry so they gave him a tag. Don't fall for it Pete. Don't let the fame get to your head.

You're better than this. I believe in you.

jts

...hate me...
I only post in here.

No tag for me.

The mods see that Pete is now in the industry so they gave him a tag. Don't fall for it Pete. Don't let the fame get to your head.

You should create the OT for Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Get out there a bit.

Lightning

Banned
Really impressed with this transfer window.

Got rid of Podolski, Sanogo and Campbell. Players who we did not need.

Got in Paulista who we do need and we should be saving on the wage bill.

This was incredible yesterday

InsistentGlisteningErne.gif

Bold One

I need to know about this. Can you expand on it... to a someone who is browser illiterate.

There have been some changes since I was last in that thread but I think you just click on the question mark in this link https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7106-neogaf-hide-forum-threads

and then refresh gaf I spose.

if that doesn't work try looking at the OG thread for guidance

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=944860&highlight=hide+thread

Let me know how you get on, trust me, there is no better way to 'opt out' of gaf's bullshit, probably saved me a few bannings in the process

jts

...hate me...
Do you know if anyone else has already said they are making the thread?

Takao makes all dbz threads, :(
Sorry mate, I have no idea at all. Haven't played a DB game since Final Bout I think.

PM him or go into the latest thread about the game and ask.

Esch

Banned
Really impressed with this transfer window.

Got rid of Podolski, Sanogo and Campbell. Players who we did not need.

Got in Paulista who we do need and we should be saving on the wage bill.
Yep, can't complain at all.

Here's to unloading Flamteta in the summer.

GorillaJu

I only post in here.

No tag for me.

Hahaha I wish.

I am buddies with the Gaf sys admin. He lives near me in Tokyo and we play(ed) Final Fantasy 14 together so he tagged me today.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol this person is telling me he doesn't like Fargo because "it says it's a true story at the beginning and it isn't".
Is the show any good? The movie is one of my favorite ever and I hesitate to jump into the show because I don't want to experience something mediocre with the name Fargo attached.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man, Jenna Thiam is so fucking hot. Also fuck inter! Amauri will slay those shitheads.

Lastly, as much I hate rubentus! I can't hate yurt and zabo, but screw rest of the Ladri in here.
<3 you all
LOVE YOU TOO BABY!

Good to see you again!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morata expected to start ahead of Llorente.

It's happening, isn't it? The switch.
Yup

They're both just as impotent, but Morata is at least less frustrating to watch and he can pass the ball like a proper Spaniard

I can't watch the game unfortunately ;_; I'll be relying on updates ;_; tweet me when something fabulous happens pls ;_;

Zabojnik

Yup

They're both just as impotent, but Morata is at least less frustrating to watch and he can pass the ball like a proper Spaniard

I can't watch the game unfortunately ;_; I'll be relying on updates ;_; tweet me when something fabulous happens pls ;_;

Yurt
il capo silenzioso
(Today, 09:07 AM)

10lgf.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Come on Arsenal.

8j7yMeb.gif

Put that moderately heavy cup down and join us. Everyone who is aspiring for Champions League next season is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom