• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Januzaj would be a really good #10 if allowed to play there. Even vs Cambridge he didn't play there. Di Maria did. Januzaj played as a lcm which is why you never saw him on the right side of the pitch which he utilized really well while playing as a #10 during his youth days.

Di Maria hasn't played as a lcm in a really long time and that's when his bad performances started to occur. He's such a threat attacking from deep.

I'm not sure why Gaal didn't try switching them around. It's most likely that he doesn't like di Maria as a lcm.

Clegg

I've bought Fallout: New Vegas with all the DLC. Will start tomorrow.

Remember this game being good but never finished it. Recently looked through a LTTP gaf thread on the game and saw that there's a lot of side quests and instances that I missed the first time around.

jts

...hate me...
...shit.

Why did you notice.
High level FIFA developed my eyesight
CNB1W6d.png

FootballFan

Remember this game being good but never finished it. Recently looked through a LTTP gaf thread on the game and saw that there's a lot of side quests and instances that I missed the first time around.

Good game, not as good as FO3 but still enjoyable. Way more quests.

High level FIFA developed my eyesight
CNB1W6d.png

Pls stop noticing it.

Timurid

Man, Jenna Thiam is so fucking hot. Also fuck inter! Amauri will slay those shitheads.

Lastly, as much I hate rubentus! I can't hate yurt and zabo, but screw rest of the Ladri in here.
<3 you all

Elchele

The Royal Tenenbaums was good. What other Wes Anderson films should I watch? Aside from the obvious GBH and Moonrise Kingdom

this was my first Wes anderson film

The Royal Tenenbaums was good. What other Wes Anderson films should I watch? Aside from the obvious GBH and Moonrise Kingdom

Fantastic Mr Fox, Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Life Aquatic, The Darjeeling Limited.

I haven't seen any of these apart from FMF, Moonrise Kingdom, GBH and Royal Tenanbaums lol

jtb

Banned

It's fucking fantastic, especially with DLC and all patched up. Obsidian did a hell of a job. PC?

Clegg

It's fucking fantastic, especially with DLC and all patched up. Obsidian did a hell of a job. PC?
No, unfortunately.

I'm on PS3 for now. Got it pretty cheap though. I know about the technical problems it has too. If it gets too much then I'll go for the PC version. Feel like I need to play the game again. These days I talk more about games than actually play them. Need something to reignite my interest. Thought an Obsidian game would be a good place to start.

Salazar

Ravel Morrison moving to Lazio (Daily Fail).

Definitely Not expected that, if true.

Maybe it'll help him.

Much as I think some (definitely not all) of the coverage of him is bullshit—for example, Banned Paper seem to want us to be scandalised that he uses instagram and likes cars—he's probably going to piss away this chance too.

faridmon

Came back watching Ex_Machina. Such a good movie with great dialogue and character interaction. The writing was really incredible, especially during those sesion with Ava. I didn't like the ending though for many reasons, but I won't spoil it.

Great soundtrack to boot. If you guys like Sci-fi with some AI themes, this is highly recommended.

Fintan

They're pretty much all great. Life Aquatic is my favourite, but I think starting with Bottle Rocket and going chronologically through them is a pretty good way to go.

GorillaJu

This community has to be one of the most active. We're like always right near the top of OTC and the amount of threads we have per season is crazy. AUSGaf seems to be active but still go through OTs way slower than us.

FootballFan

This community has to be one of the most active. We're like always right near the top of OTC and the amount of threads we have per season is crazy. AUSGaf seems to be active but still go through OTs way slower than us.

OddMorsel
Five grams of junk
Today, 04:56 PM, Post #12187

When did you get that tag

faridmon

A random antisemitic caricature appeared in the Sarkeesian thread

Just wtf is wrong with these people

The whole ordeal is better to ignore. There is so many things I want to say about the subject matter, but I may get my self banned, so I opted to just let it burn itself out.

jts

...hate me...
Just today actually. It's from Archer.

"Let's liven things up Burroughs. Five grams of junk says I can shoot a piña colada off your wife's head."

Your avatar stability paid off.

Now FootballFan only has to keep the same avatar 5 more years and will get a tag about Frank.

FootballFan
Nobody's gonna eat anyone's babies
(01-25-2020, 05:02 AM)

Incredible.

Bold One

The whole ordeal is better to ignore. There is so many things I want to say about the subject matter, but I may get my self banned, so I opted to just let it burn itself out.

This, its best no to get lumped in with the lunatics on either side.

Plus guys, the 'Hide Thread' function from Tampermonkey is a god-send. Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom