• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

the cassette wil end up in chelsea, because they will be the ones willing to pay whatever ridiculous agents fee his agent wants.

book it

Hixx

Woke up at 1320. Has to be the latest I've slept in for years
JzKGOjM.png

Watched too much Friends then I had a dream about Rachel and I got close and I realized her old-lady chin was massive and I couldn't do it

Zabojnik

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder what Chievo's tactical setup will look like today. A prudent 9-1-0 or a more daring 9-0-1? We shall see.

Well Gerrard is great for a second choice player.

He is, but Jones, Allen, Enrique, Borini, Balotelli, Lambert aren't imo. Question marks over Toure and Johnson too. And I'm rating Manquillo less and less tbh. He's very young though, but then again he's only on loan so even if he improves a lot, it might not be with us.

He is, but Jones, Allen, Enrique, Borini, Balotelli, Lambert aren't imo. Question marks over Toure and Johnson too. And I'm rating Manquillo less and less tbh. He's very young though, but then again he's only on loan so even if he improves a lot, it might not be with us.

Can we have Enrique and Lambert plz?

Can we have Enrique and Lambert plz?

You can have Enrique

Lambert should come in reasonably useful if we can get Sturridge fit, and give Lambert the role he was supposed to have. Though we need another striker for that to happen as well. Unless we go forward with Sterling as second choice lone striker

Sure I read yesterday that Bournemouth's 8-0 win at Birmingham meant Bournemouth had scored more in Birmingham than Villa have..

I don't really get why Villa fans aren't going apoplectic. They're reasonably clear of relegation, but they're not playing to anything like an acceptable standard, and Lambert seems clueless as to how to fix it.

Hixx

Any of you lot read The Gunslinger? Part of that Dark Tower thing iirc.

It's a proper hard read. Some sections are great then it gets stuck on nothing for pages and pages. It doesn't really seem like a long book at all but it feels like it sometimes... it's a bit like AFFC. Chapter after chapter of a boring character then you get to one you do like and it drives you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom