• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly do a headstand to make the ref forgot you just kicked him

eebvqk.gif

Any of you lot read The Gunslinger? Part of that Dark Tower thing iirc.

It's a proper hard read. Some sections are great then it gets stuck on nothing for pages and pages. It doesn't really seem like a long book at all but it feels like it sometimes... it's a bit like AFFC. Chapter after chapter of a boring character then you get to one you do like and it drives you on.

I get my Stephen King purely through movies and I prefer it that way.
Qn7jPOo.png

The player nearest the camera. dat movement

@KidJr, Sterling has no reason to sign with any haste. He and his representatives know how important he is to us regardless of his age, and how much that is worth in this day and age.

@Hixx, don't expect anything great from The Dark Tower as a whole

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial 6m
BIG PLAYER NEWS: Exciting announcement pre-match. Be in your seats and fix your eyes on the stadium screens at 2.50pm. #AVFC

Maybe Delph is staying

or maybe Vlaar is staying

Wes, post if you are ok

L1NETT

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial 6m
BIG PLAYER NEWS: Exciting announcement pre-match. Be in your seats and fix your eyes on the stadium screens at 2.50pm. #AVFC

Maybe Delph is staying

or maybe Vlaar is staying

Wes, post if you are ok

pls be cleverley

pls oh lord

Yen

Any of you lot read The Gunslinger? Part of that Dark Tower thing iirc.

It's a proper hard read. Some sections are great then it gets stuck on nothing for pages and pages. It doesn't really seem like a long book at all but it feels like it sometimes... it's a bit like AFFC. Chapter after chapter of a boring character then you get to one you do like and it drives you on.
First book isn't great, but he wrote it when he was about 20, I believe.
Also, if I remember correctly, he gives someone an abortion by raping the women with his gun, wtf.
Books 2, 3, and 4 are all good. Haven't got any further than that because 2000s Stephen King isn't great.

Der Spiegel: Zorc & Watkze wanted BVB to sign Mandzukic, Klopp opposed it. MM is no Lewandowski, but would've fit far better than Immobile

Spiegel: Klopp had doubts abt Mandzukic's character (after falling out w/ Pep?). imo could've also been abt pride, not taking Bayern scraps

Klopp is a fucking idiot if true.

This whole thing really means nothing. It was a loose discussion about who to sign as Lewandowski replacement. It's not like the deal was all but done and Klopp said no. It's all hypothetical. Who knows if Bayern were willing to sell us? Who knows at which price? Did Mandzukic even want to sign for us?

And seriously, who really thinks Bayern would have just sold him to us? We all know Rummenigge. He would have demanded some crazy shit like Reus definitely signing for them. Or at least, he would have delayed the transfer as long as possible. The situation is different now considering we are shit so far. But to think that negotiating with Bayern would have gone easily and well is mad.

Blablurn

This whole thing really means nothing. It was a loose discussion about who to sign as Lewandowski replacement. It's not like the deal was all but done and Klopp said no. It's all hypothetical. Who knows if Bayern were willing to sell us? Who knows at which price? Did Mandzukic even want to sign for us?

And seriously, who really thinks Bayern would have just sold him to us? We all know Rummenigge. He would have demanded some crazy shit like Reus definitely signing for them. Or at least, he would have delayed the transfer as long as possible. The situation is different now considering we are shit so far. But to think that negotiating with Bayern would have gone easily and well is mad.

The whole thing means everything and you should start to accept that my friend.

Hixx

First book isn't great, but he wrote it when he was about 20, I believe.
Also, if I remember correctly, he gives someone an abortion by raping the women with his gun, wtf.
Books 2, 3, and 4 are all good. Haven't got any further than that because 2000s Stephen King isn't great.

i just read that part
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

The whole thing means everything and you should start to accept that my friend.

Do you think you would not be sick right now if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think you would have an Asian gf if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think Michael Ballack would be dead if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think I'd be banging Bar Refaeli if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Blablurn

Do you think you would not be sick right now if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think you would have an Asian gf if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think Michael Ballack would be dead if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

Do you think I'd be banging Bar Refaeli if Mandzukic signed for BVB?

He would have helped you. Stop listening to Klopps lies, Milch : ( I want only the best for you. The honey moon is over. And this is not me being an ass. I wanna help you. I wanna be close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom